This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by assyrianplyr127
    im going on sunday with a group of friends, it would be fun if you guys sould join us

Hey dude, I might be down for Sunday. How hard is the trail? I have a 4" lift, and 31 x 12.5's on my XJ. Never done much whelling out here but dieing to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudeboyrob88
      Hey dude, I might be down for Sunday. How hard is the trail? I have a 4" lift, and 31 x 12.5's on my XJ. Never done much whelling out here but dieing to try it out.
      You will have no prob, I followed a stock rubi unlimited, and i have 4" of lift with 33's and unlocked and had no probs at all. Im probably gonna be up there sunday myself, meeting a bunch of people (Jim from Jc fab also) at fly J at 8am.

I believe that is the depart time, come earlier if you want to get bkfst.......My screen name is my license plate.. say hi
      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
      4" rough country springs
      Nth degree arms upper and lower
      1" Currie MML/BL
      Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
      33"BFG MT's
      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

moday guys.....where and when is a good meeting place for you.....i got all day, so whenever is good for you guys. i HAD two other jeeps going, one is a for sure flake, and im trying to convince the other one to still go. They'll lame like that.
        1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

Originally posted by jermy01
          moday guys.....where and when is a good meeting place for you.....i got all day, so whenever is good for you guys. i HAD two other jeeps going, one is a for sure flake, and im trying to convince the other one to still go. They'll lame like that.
          Yeah, Moday.
          Anyway I'm leaving from long beach so unless I leave early I'm screwed in traffic, but I doubt I'm leaving at 5am though. 8-10 am at flying J sounds good. Wish I could sunday, have'nt wheeled with Jim yet (JC Fab). But sunday is my house warming party, anyone is welcome, PM me if you want directions.
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudeboyrob88
            i have no idea, if i dont have at least 3 experienced guys that have 35's and are fully locked i dont think it gunna be on, i have never been there so i really woundlt know
            ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
            |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
            ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
            Locked and Ready

Comment

sounds good paul head.....there's two flying j's it says when i search it online.....is it the one on frazier park rd.......or the one on plaza (both in gorman are not to far away from each other) never been there. is the food their good? maybe we can meet around 9 for b-fast for who wants it, then head out around 10? just an idea if we wanna chat for a while before to get to know each other.
              1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

Originally posted by jermy01
                sounds good paul head.....there's two flying j's it says when i search it online.....is it the one on frazier park rd.......or the one on plaza (both in gorman are not to far away from each other) never been there. is the food their good? maybe we can meet around 9 for b-fast for who wants it, then head out around 10? just an idea if we wanna chat for a while before to get to know each other.
                Sounds good, breakfast at 9. Yeah, the Frazier park exit.

Comment

Originally posted by assyrianplyr127
                  i have no idea, if i dont have at least 3 experienced guys that have 35's and are fully locked i dont think it gunna be on, i have never been there so i really woundlt know
                  It is not hard at all, there are a couple of rough spots but there are bypassed for them, I did it with a t jwith 4" of lift and 33's, wide open on both ends, and never had a problem.. There were some guys with XJ's behind us that were having no probs at all..
                  04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                  4" rough country springs
                  Nth degree arms upper and lower
                  1" Currie MML/BL
                  Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                  33"BFG MT's
                  Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Sweet, ill be there at 9 for some breakfast.

Comment

Right on.....9 it is

Comment

i think im down for the monday run, i gotta call the work, but its 50% im down
                        ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                        |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
                        ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
                        Locked and Ready

Comment

sounds good, let us know for sure when u know so we dont leave w/o you.

Comment

aite im in.....so 9 and flyin J's
                            ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                            |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
                            ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
                            Locked and Ready

Comment

Paul, what time do you plan on leaving long beach?

Comment

Originally posted by BOY
                                Paul, what time do you plan on leaving long beach?
                                Hopefully 630 - 7-730am the latest. Why wanna caravan?

Comment

Working...
                                X