This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MILLER AGAIN monday 6/27/05

I know, monday is probably a bad day for most people, but its my only day off. I want to go try it out cuz i have never done it before. Wondering if someone (or someoneS) wanted to meet me up there, show me the trail, and have a good time. If not, can somebody give me some tips to the trail......any specific directions im going to need? any maps? thanks a lot, hopefully ill have my winch by then, so i can pull someone or myself out....hahah.
    1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Here is a good write-up of the lockwood/Miller trail.

Lockwood/Miller Trail Write-up with Recent Pictures

If this is your first time going there I would recommend finding someone to join you. If you were planning on going on the weekend you wouldn't have any problems finding someone from here or even finding someone on the trail to tag-a-long.
    Joe Rojas
    1994 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Try contacting XJMAN1 here on this board or over on NAXJA. He might be able to join you.

xjman1@msn.com
      Joe Rojas
      1994 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Monday is my day off too. :oink:
        The 27th huh? I'll definately get back to you.
        “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

thank you guys, ill try contacting him......definately get back to me paulhead.....and i didn't plan on going by myself. have 2 other jeeps going too, but none of us have been on it yet.
          1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

um does anyone wanna go on sunday?
            ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
            |¯¯¯L--D|||||D 33"
            ()_)¯()_) ¯¯ )_) Armor
            Locked and Ready

Comment

Hey Paul, I have mon off to cuz i get out of school on thur. so i would prolly be down to going. Let me know if you decide to. Ive never run miller before but am pretty familiar with the gorman/ frazier park area.

Comment

im going on sunday with a group of friends, it would be fun if you guys sould join us
                ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                |¯¯¯L--D|||||D 33"
                ()_)¯()_) ¯¯ )_) Armor
                Locked and Ready

Comment

dude, you seriously trying to hi jack my thread and my trail ride.....start your own. hahah, just messin.

BOY, hopefully paul will be able to go with us for some miller experience.....otherwise we would probalby be able to find someone doing it that has done it before.

Comment

Too soon to say yes but as of now 75% probability. Just fixed my jeep and gotta' make sure it's all good. Plus my mom's in town and I'm on vacation so we'll see whats up by then. Maybe I'll bring my 70 year old mom along.

Comment

So today I'm 83.4% sure I'm going. Is there a head count?
                      So far I got jeremy and chris (what's up dude! :bolt: )
                      Last edited by paulhead; 06-22-05, 06:58 PM.

Comment

this is for monday?
                        ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                        |¯¯¯L--D|||||D 33"
                        ()_)¯()_) ¯¯ )_) Armor
                        Locked and Ready

Comment

Yes, as the post implies....this is for monday. paul head....i believe you have to head count correct.

Comment

hey paul there isnt any snow in the forcast so we should be good to go haha, jeremy did u say that you had 2 other jeeps going? have u done miller before paul? to bad adam is to hardcore now for sissy trails like miller, hopefully when are jeeps grow up we can get a taste of some carnage too, oh ya how was that flop haha.

Comment

Originally posted by BOY
                              hey paul there isnt any snow in the forcast so we should be good to go haha, jeremy did u say that you had 2 other jeeps going? have u done miller before paul? to bad adam is to hardcore now for sissy trails like miller, hopefully when are jeeps grow up we can get a taste of some carnage too, oh ya how was that flop haha.
                              I think unless there's the possibilty of severe damage Adam won't want to go.
                              I've been up there a few times and kinda' know my way around, should be able to find the entrance to the trail anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X