Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case anyone is still checking. I'll be there at 9. I'm driving a green 95yj. STPCHLD on the license plate.

Comment

I will be there sporting the rebuilt unlimited......and my dad will be there in his Tj. See you guys @ 9:00 am.

Comment

Or the other way around. Ill drive the Unlimited/ Rubi down the hyway after gorman cause it's got doors and a hadtop, 6 CD player, all that crap.TJ will be doorless and packing spares.CB ch4. hand held walki taki ch 14-1 cell brian 805-444-0099

Comment

When you get home, someone let us know how it went.
          92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Lockwood Pics

Here are some pics from yesterdays run, enjoy:

Lockwood run

All in all a good run, as tailgunner though, was quite a walk to assist when some one would get stuck and we had some serious real estate between vehicles. Keep the pack tighter and keep the guy behind you in site and could have been off the mountain earlier. Either way good times!!

Comment

The Rubicon owners club ran it on June 4th. We went down Yellowjacket and had a great time. There are big rocks, little rocks and a creek to drive through. Next time we are going up Yellowjacket.
              2003 gold , 1" coil spacer, body lift, motor lift, CBrack, JKS disconnects, grill/brush guard, winch, oil pan skid, gas tank skid, storage drawer, on board air, 33" tires.

Comment

Working...
              X