X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j762538
    replied
    The Rubicon owners club ran it on June 4th. We went down Yellowjacket and had a great time. There are big rocks, little rocks and a creek to drive through. Next time we are going up Yellowjacket.

Leave a comment:

• Xjman1
    replied
    Lockwood Pics

Here are some pics from yesterdays run, enjoy:

Lockwood run

All in all a good run, as tailgunner though, was quite a walk to assist when some one would get stuck and we had some serious real estate between vehicles. Keep the pack tighter and keep the guy behind you in site and could have been off the mountain earlier. Either way good times!!

Leave a comment:

• paultyler
    replied
    When you get home, someone let us know how it went.

Leave a comment:

• brian4.2
    replied
    Or the other way around. Ill drive the Unlimited/ Rubi down the hyway after gorman cause it's got doors and a hadtop, 6 CD player, all that crap.TJ will be doorless and packing spares.CB ch4. hand held walki taki ch 14-1 cell brian 805-444-0099

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    I will be there sporting the rebuilt unlimited......and my dad will be there in his Tj. See you guys @ 9:00 am.

Leave a comment:

• Jason
    replied
    In case anyone is still checking. I'll be there at 9. I'm driving a green 95yj. STPCHLD on the license plate.

Leave a comment:

• CJBrian
    replied
    I'll be away from my computer untill Monday so if something changes can someone call me at (714)914-0609 or email me at skij450@yahoo.com I can check it on my cell. Thanks I'll be at Flyin J's at 9am

Leave a comment:

• avnative
    replied
    :smile: Well, unless something happens i will be there, Relatives are leaving around 730-8 in the am so im gonna pull out right after they leave.. Is everyone still meeting at the fly j at 9?? What time is the pull out time to the trail?? Thanx.

Leave a comment:

• Roknxj
    replied
    Originally posted by jermy01
    how long does it take to do the trail?

It all depened on how many stops we make and if there is other clubs on the trail. I would say roughly about 4 to 5 hrs but it could take longer.

Leave a comment:

• Roknxj
    replied
    The more the merrier.

Leave a comment:

• CJBrian
    replied
    I talked to a friend that ran Miller about a week or so ago. He said it was a little rougher then last year and now there is step cut by the water runoff at the top by the tight corner. His Grand on 31's made it all the way up without turning on his ARB's. There is a possbility I'll have 2 other guys coming a TJ and a ZJ??????

Leave a comment:

• jermy01
    replied
    how long does it take to do the trail?

Leave a comment:

• Roknxj
    replied
    Here is a link of a couple of guy that went to Lockwood/Miller last Friday. Doesn't look to hard.

Lockwood/Miller Recent Pictures

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by Roknxj
    Thanks Sarah that is a cool option.
    Feel free to ask for it in the future, if you have a run set in stone.

Leave a comment:

• Roknxj
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    Here's your ROLL CALL
    Thanks Sarah that is a cool option.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X