X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah
    6am, are you guys insane!?!
    We'll have to see as the time comes if we can make it.
    Ill be getting up at 5am if that makes you feel any better
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I should be able to make this run with a little help from Chris and button up
      my trans tonight and follow him (Chris) up to BB and meet some of you for the first time so see you in BB.
      01 Tj Sport 4.0 Auto
      4 RE, 1" Bl-MM, 33" with 6" flares and ORF tire carrier
      SYE kit with ARB F/B 4.56

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
        Ill be getting up at 5am if that makes you feel any better
        Yep, I'll have to leave the house by 5:30 to make it there by 8:00. That means that I will be up pretty early to get the family ready to go (my kids are comming on this one). But it should work out pretty good since they will probably sleep most of the trip up, then I can wake them up to have some breakfast before hitting for the trails.

Comment

desertjeeper

Originally posted by desertjeeper
          Yep, I'll have to leave the house by 5:30 to make it there by 8:00. That means that I will be up pretty early to get the family ready to go (my kids are comming on this one). But it should work out pretty good since they will probably sleep most of the trip up, then I can wake them up to have some breakfast before hitting for the trails.
          I'll try to get my son Nick to come along then. He's 10.

See ya' there!

Comment

How many people are going and what dates are you going to be up there?
            Bryan
            2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
            front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
            Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Wish I could make it. Have to work though.

JB should be pretty rough after all the rains and snowmelt. Take pix!!!!!

Jason
              The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

I'm coming up the high desert side on highway 18. How about if I meet you guys in Fawnskin across from the fire dept? I assume you're going up 3N14 to the trails? That will save me time.
                Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Kaffa

Originally posted by Kaffa
                  How many people are going and what dates are you going to be up there?
                  There are 4 to 6 that have said they are coming. It's tomorrow morning, 8am at Denny's in Big Bear.

Comment

Jeri-Lyn:

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
                    I'm coming up the high desert side on highway 18. How about if I meet you guys in Fawnskin across from the fire dept? I assume you're going up 3N14 to the trails? That will save me time.
                    Okay. We'll be on CB ch7. I want to pull out of BB at 8:30 to 8:40. That puts us over there by 9. We'll watch for you and listen on the CB.
                    My cell: 714-403-4929.

Call if you're not going to make it so we're not waiting and looking for you. Same goes for others that said they're coming. Thanks!!

See you all in the am. I'm showering and going to sleep......

Comment

Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
                      Okay. We'll be on CB ch7. I want to pull out of BB at 8:30 to 8:40. That puts us over there by 9. We'll watch for you and listen on the CB.
                      My cell: 714-403-4929.

Call if you're not going to make it so we're not waiting and looking for you. Same goes for others that said they're coming. Thanks!!

See you all in the am. I'm showering and going to sleep......
                      Alright then! I'll be in the parking lot across the street from the fawnskin fire dept between 8:30 and 9am. See you guys there.
                      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

I can't make the early 8:30 but i am headed up there with my buddy at about 10AM. Would be great to run into you guys. I will monitor CH7 and see if I can find you.

Hey it will be like geocaching only the cache will be moving... err does that make it jeepcaching

Comment

Working...
                        X