Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the best place to have a flat

These are some pics from Saturday at the OHV Park in Gilbert, MN. Let's just say I ended up using the hi-lift, 2 other jacks, the winch (to hold the hi-lift in place, the york, AND 3 other guys' help to get that wheel off and the spare on. But then again, how often do you get a chance to use ALL those at the same time and then drive off the trail and 500 miles back home

There is about a 3" tear on the sidewall but I think I got the road hazard on these but I'm not sure ... will have to dig up my receipts.

... and some more pics of the fun stuff before the above

03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

GET OUT OF THAT DAMN MUD!!! :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

the mud is disgusting!
      what the hell are you thinking?
      be careful with those steel wheels, or you'll make yourself an avatar
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

GO MUD! :gun:
        99' TJ Sahara 4inch Fab Tech 31inch X-Terrains

Comment

LOL about the mud I was hoping I might get to use the winch (was first trip with it). But even in 4LO 2nd gear I "crawled" through it. One of the guys in an S10 blazer got suck pretty good in there. You know ... I thought about it, drove around it a few times, but then something told me to just get it over with. After doing it, let's just say I am THAT much more anxious to get to moab already!!!!

About the steel wheel, oh yah! I know that avatar really well. Now let's hope discount tire comes through with the road hazard warranty ... yaaaaaay.
          03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
          "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

This is EXACTLY what happens when you take a California boy and transplant him into the mid-west! It only goes down hill from here.
            4:1 ratio racing

Comment

Hehe, cool pics, I don't miss that stuff
              See ya in Moab!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                GET OUT OF THAT DAMN MUD!!! :yay:
                X2. Yuck!
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Ahh, those pics bring back memories.

I used to run with a group on Florida. My jeep was the runt (They were all Fullsize pickups, BB engines and 44's). They would attach a long rope to the back of my jeep, stand on the side of the mud hole and let me find all the deep stuff. Pull me back enough to get going again. They stood on the side and drank :beer: while I played in the mud.

I think i got the better end.
                  BullDog Dave
                  Keep the rubber side down (mostly)
                  1975 CJ-5 (Partially)

Comment

Working...
                  X