Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pismo Beach 3/20 Spring Break

Ok we did it. Here's a group picture.

Left to right, Paul(anonymous, for now) John(new toy) B&T TJ(w/kids) Jermy(no kids) Steph(also anonymous but is joining MJR) IVasty(more kids) & AVNative & Son. Everyone brought their kids as you can tell, the place was pack or close to it. Sand was packed, traction was excellent but shortly after this pic Jermy's radiator fan dropped a blade. How many carry those and amazing thing was it didn't hit the radiator. He was able to call a local friend to bring him a fan. So we went and wheeled until he got there, AVNative helped install a new flex fan.

Here's a picture at a popular dune, that's AVNative in the background.

All in all a good time for me, actually wheeled more than I thought I'd be able to, this was a "check it out day trip" to come back in May. Great to see friends and meet new ones, we'll be back!

Black & Tan TJ

thank you guys for coming up to play

thank you all for coming to play with me at the pismo. i have some photos it will take me a few day to post.. but it was so much fun.. hope we all can met up again.. an hope to see you all.. thank you also for all the help
    2004 TJ stock
    photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
    wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

Hey everyone, sorry i couldnt make it up, my trip to mammoth that had been canceled changed again late thursday night and we drove up fri morning and i never got on here to let u guys know. Sorry for not getting back to those who PM'd me. Looks lke yall had a great time, kinda wish i made it there, instead eating snow for 3 days.

Comment

sand is over rated, it's just tiny little rocks. :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Wow, great pics Tom, as always
          Wish we coulda made it. There's always next time.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Had a great time up there. I got there before everyone else and got to play before i busted my fan. i was doing some fish tailing, gunned it hard, and a heard a loud clank. My motor was shaking like heck, so we looked in the engine compartment, thought it might be a mount, but we ended up noticing only 3 fan blades. haha. got to meet everyone for the first time (well every one that was there) and they were all a pleasure to go off roading with. Lots of help and a great group of people. YOU GUYS ROCK! I made it home ok with my fan, just gotta do some work with the water pump shaft so my fan stays more balanced. Hope to see you guy all there next time.

1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

Working...
            X