This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calico April 9-10

Gonna be taking a few guys from my club out there, should have my buddies YJ with a completely fresh driveline out (d300 and fullwidths and 37's, locked f/r). Hoping the Hed's will come, would be nice to see a few of you out there, invited the BBS group too. No itinerary, just setup camp late Friday night, run the loop Saturday, maybe fool around some more on Sunday, maybe check out the town. Good campfire on Saturday night....

Let me know if you're interested, post here or pm me and i'll send you my email address
    Hope to see a few of you out there!

Last edited by socalchef; 03-04-05, 02:15 PM.
    If it works, it's time to try something new

Sounds good!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I am going to try and get out there.

Jason
      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

sweet

Comment

Im going to try and make it out there, I have friday and Saturday off and have to be to work around 2 on sunday, So I will probably head back to San Diego Saturday night, maybe early sunday. I've only got 32s but Im locked up front and rear so hopefully I can hang.
          Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

Comment

sweet and a half

Comment

This sounds like a fun one, I havent been out there yet..............I would like to meet up with you guys too. I can be out there SAturday morning and sunday.

JJ

Comment

I have not been able to wheel for a while, but things are getting back where they need to be, so I'm planning on joining you guys.

I've installed a new set of MTR's and a new locker in the front axle that I'm absolutely ITCHIN' to try out!
                Money pit!

Comment

Two of my friends one with a 74 Landcruiser, with a 350 and 36s. And the other with a YJ on 33s, and a rear locker, Maybe be coming with me as well. If its ok?

Comment

Think I can hang dude? We're due for a run.
                    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by skates04
                      Two of my friends one with a 74 Landcruiser, with a 350 and 36s. And the other with a YJ on 33s, and a rear locker, Maybe be coming with me as well. If its ok?
                      Sure, if the runs are posted here, they are open for anyone to attend.
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by skates04
                        Im going to try and make it out there, I have friday and Saturday off and have to be to work around 2 on sunday, So I will probably head back to San Diego Saturday night, maybe early sunday. I've only got 32s but Im locked up front and rear so hopefully I can hang.
                        Sarah drove her TJ on 31's and open diffs on everything but Doran entrance. That's the only spot you need lockers and 35s (can be done on 33s with some finesse).
                        1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                        My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

count me in

Comment

"Good campfire on Saturday night...." hahahaha we all know what this means adam. any carne this time, ill pitch in.

Comment

Doran entrance. That's the only spot you need lockers and 35s (can be done on 33s with some finesse).
                              Im going to try 32s and some finesse, I've only seen pictures, but Im going to try, Not on this trip but next week when Im up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X