Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Jeep Trail?? - Anza-Borrego??, Sat Feb 5

Victor (05 TJ & YJ), myself (94 ZJ) and another (Xterra) will be running the Miller Jeep Trail this Saturday, Feb 5. Here's more info on the trail, off the Frazier Park rest stop off I5.

We havent worked out logistics yet, but we will both be coming from LAX and leaving early Sat morning. If there's enough we'll make it official on the mjr calender.
    Last edited by sarah; 02-05-05, 01:21 AM.

Better check with the Chuchupate Ranger Station, last week I heard Miller is closed untill April, and that's if the weather holds off.

Comment

Hey Robert, thanks for the heads up. I'll post up when i find out.

Comment

US Forest Service 661-245-3731

Miller Jeep Trail, Yellowjacket, and associated trails are closed til March as part of a seasonal closure.

Hungry Valley OHVRA is open for limited use. Trails are much more difficult than before.

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=23590

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Thanks for the link. I might be meeting UncleGreaser and a few others there this weekend. Sunday @ 10am
          *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
          Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
          Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

That sounds like fun. I am trying to lure a colleague who just got 31" AT's for his TJ out on to the trails. I just gave him my OEM tow hook and Debbies old tow strap to encourage him...hehe

I don't know I'd go on Sunday what with the Big Game and all, but I am sure you will find Hungry Valley pretty empty. Saturday would work better with me.
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
              That sounds like fun. I am trying to lure a colleague who just got 31" AT's for his TJ out on to the trails. I just gave him my OEM tow hook and Debbies old tow strap to encourage him...hehe

I don't know I'd go on Sunday what with the Big Game and all, but I am sure you will find Hungry Valley pretty empty. Saturday would work better with me.
              I don't watch sports on TV prefer to see it in person. I prefer Saturday too since there will be more people. Date isn't firm yet, I will post back here when more people respond on RC to which day works for them.

Comment

Gotta work both Sat. & Sun. (stupid frigin' TV show) Rather go wheelin but need the $$$ too.

Cheers to those that go, B&T TJ

Comment

What show?

Comment

Originally posted by CMeTopless818
                    What show?
                    Las Vegas, looks like it gonna be weekends for a few weeks as well, at least Saturdays. Money's good but the job has much to be desired.

B&T TJ

Comment

I watched that a few times, not bad.

Long time ago I thought about getting into something with movies/going on location.

Comment

Miller is fun, have done it a few times with my last toy, (god bless that truck)
                        this time of year I usually run the desrt as I find a lot of the mountain trails are closed.
                        Maybe in March or April miller will be open, and I may have a winch by then, or gotten around to installing this body lift in my garage
                        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Is the Hungry Valley OHV thing on Saturday a definite thing? If it is, the Wife and I will participate. Sunday isn't an option for us as Super Bowl Sunday ranks only behind Easter and Christmas as the sacred days on our calendar.

Comment

i'll be there for sure on sat. about 1030 at the ohv park testing out sone new mods along with a few others.

can't miss me on 38"s and a mad max look to my jeep. please come up and introduce yourselves.

see you there.

larrygo
                            92 YJ all new stuff this year!!! rockcrawling at a trail near you.

Comment

as much as i'd like to make this run.. i'll be down for a bit. probably till tds. i have lots of maintainance, and repairs to do to my jeep before i put it back on the trail.
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                              X