Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my rear brake cylinders sprung a leak, so i am going on sunday to hungry valley. anybody else is welcome at 10:30

have fun for the saturday crew.

larrygo
    92 YJ all new stuff this year!!! rockcrawling at a trail near you.

Comment

Hey Gang, we decided to run the Anza-Borrego trails, about 2 hrs east of San Deigo. Leaving LBC around 8am Saturday morning, coming back in the evening. POST HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
      Last edited by sarah; 02-05-05, 01:22 AM. Reason: please use the forum to organize runs, not personal email addresses

Comment

Originally posted by manning
        Hey Gang, we decided to run the Anza-Borrego trails, about 2 hrs east of San Deigo. Leaving LBC around 8am Saturday morning, coming back in the evening. Email me at gearhead@ucla.edu if you're iterested.
        EDITED TITLE. Hope everyone checks this thread before heading out in the wee hours of the morning.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Manning, if you check this post before you go, throw up some directions and a meeting place, and I'll meet you out there. I'll pm my phone #
          1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Aw man sorry Rick, i rolled out of bed and into the jeep. We had an amazing time and only checked out the badlands...

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X