Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW :sad:

How about we all plan on going Jan 22nd (week from Sat)? That should give a few more of the roads a chance to reopen; except for Hwy 18, obviously. 10am at the Fawnskin fire station.

Jeri Lyn
    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Take 2.....................
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Talking to Cal trans and cooley they estimate 4 to 6 months for completion total rebuild. Maybe 2 to 3 weeks for thru traffic. As soon as I can figure out how to post a video of the damage I will. Today was the first day I got to walk the upper damage.

I think Rick is right
        Originally posted by rick
        Er, what do you mean, the road is closed... It looks fine to me. I say go up 18...
        [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
        In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

that will work out fine, I was planing on being up there that whole weekend anyways...........

Comment

Originally posted by FyrmanJJ
            that will work out fine, I was planing on being up there that whole weekend anyways...........
            Where are you staying. I will be up there all weekend too.
            Last edited by TJSUPE; 01-15-05, 08:04 PM.
            Supe
            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
            Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Motel 6.........staying Saturday night...................doing a run with our old Xterra club on Sunday if anybody wants to come........there will be a few Rubis there too..........or dinner on SAt. night

Comment

All right everyone, I'm starting a new thread so people just logging on won't be confused by the date we're going up.....
                Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Working...
                X