Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bear Day Run - Aug. 3

Join us in Big Bear for a last-minute trip including at least John Bull and Pontiac Sluice.

Ch.4 - 10am in the Von's Parking Lot. Need directions? Just ask.

Who's all in so we don't leave without cha!?
    Last edited by sarah; 08-02-03, 09:07 PM.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

do you mean august 3-sunday? (today's the 2nd)

Comment

yeah, dude, you missed it!
      J/K
      yah, sorry, so you in for sunday!?

Comment

I sadly will not be making this trip. I figure as long as I've got my front shaft out and rebuilt I may as well have it balanced. That will happen Monday. You guys have fun!!!

On a brighter note.... I found out today that my shaft is not only thicker but also longer than dukes!!!!:yay::yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ

On a brighter note.... I found out today that my shaft is not only thicker but also longer than dukes!!!!:yay::yay:
            thank GOD i wasn't there to see the comparison

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
              I sadly will not be making this trip. I figure as long as I've got my front shaft out and rebuilt I may as well have it balanced. That will happen Monday. You guys have fun!!!

WEEEEEE:yawn:
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I'm in . . .but I'll be riding with Chuck. see ya's there
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

All right! We finally found the Pontiac Sluice! It's definately not a trail you'd "come across" in Big Bear. The caddie was belly up, so Erik winched it back right. Rick and I headed back to play "locker" and the rest of the gang went on to John Bull. Lemme download the pixs!

Comment

LETS SEE THOSE PICS! well... the rest of us moved on to the john bull trail, which was great had a great time, and it was fun to finally get the "big" kids out there to the woods.
                    ready for the next one!
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Was a fun last minute trip!

The girls and I had a great time! I was beat when I got home, hehehe.

Gottal love traveling without the doors on when its cool after dark. One kid curled up with the dog in back, and the other in the front seat, with a blankie, tucked in and around the heater diuct. We need to come up with a plastic attachment that connects around the duct, so it stays in place. Ummm, maye a blankie that sewn together at the bottome about 2 feet up, and has an opening to connect to it:-p. Was really cozy

We did end up hitting John Bull late yesterday. Hit it around 4:30, and finished around 6ish, nice quick trip. I swear theyve rerouted some of that trail. Some of it doesnt even look familiar anymore. In a GOOD way !

Afterwards we went out to dinner at the little coffeeshop in Runningsprings, and high tailed it down the mountain at around 9ish. I pulled into home around 11:15.

Thanks guys for ANOTHER great trip!

Tam
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                        Was a fun last minute trip!

We did end up hitting John Bull late yesterday. Hit it around 4:30, and finished around 6ish, nice quick trip. I swear theyve rerouted some of that trail. Some of it doesnt even look familiar anymore. In a GOOD way !

Tam
                        i was up there 2 weekends ago, and the club that adopted the trail (can't think of their name) was building it some- dragging some rocks onto the trail, and generally making it a little more fun & challenging. i think they did a great job!

Comment

yay!
                          pixs, pixs!

erik, i have the ones you took too, i'll get them to ya later, just remind me.

Comment

Working...
                          X