Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badlands from 11-13

Went to Badlands to meet IGotADisneyJeep on Saturday. I never found him, so I guess he didn't make it out. Met a couple other fellas, and had a great time. Anyway, here's a few pics from the trip.

a nice littl decent downwards

at the bottom finally...almost lost my mirror

the old man nest to my jeep said he knew a mud hole he knew I could make it through..

guess what........I didn't make it very far

After I got pulled out, he said "Hit it harder, you can make it" I said "Maybe after I get a snorkle" Can ya blame me? Thats deep.

Last we have another poor Jeeper talked into the old guys antics....this fella didn't make it either.
    04 Rubicon
    4.5" RE Super Flex
    1" BL
    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
    35" el cheapos
    Front Bumper & Rockers

Cool pictures, that old man looks crazy. Reminds me of some of the wierdos you see in the desert.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Crazy is right on the dot. It made for some very interesting trail rides, until he got stuck and the other guy hooked his winch up to pull him out. That didn't work, so we hooked my jeep to the other jeep...backed up as far as I could to solid ground, got pulled off solid ground behind the other guy. Ended up having to anchor my jeep to a tree, attached to the second jeep which was attached to the old guy before we finally got out of all that naasty gooie stuff. About an hour and a half wasted getting everybody unstuck.
      04 Rubicon
      4.5" RE Super Flex
      1" BL
      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
      35" el cheapos
      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

it was fun tho like he said untill the old guy got stuck then was no more fun he wanted to go home
        im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
        4 inch rough country lift
        35x12.5LT16's
        super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Working...
        X