Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not really a run, but also not an event...

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmm....jim's cooking.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Cetrov
      There is a bbq pit at the lake across the street from my house-
      some good trails in the neighborhood.

in a couple of weeks???
      are you suggesting another bbq?
      carve it in stone
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

hhrrmnnnn....bbq at Kirks house again??? VERY TEMPTING...I dont think this weekend works for him, unless he doesnt mind if we do it without him, at his place...
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
          Chris and I should probably feed you and Brian first , you both are looking fatigued . LOL
          Hey Chris... did you see this!!! Whadaya say we both go up to Jim's, wrench a little, you and he can cook, we can eat all his food, and maybe see how your TJ does on rowher, or maybe a miller night run? Whadaya think!:yay:
          Last edited by blkTJ; 07-31-03, 02:52 AM.
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Miller night run- without me!

Damn you all- damn you all to hell!

I can't believe this- On the weekend I won't be here-
            Kirk
            1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
              Hey Chris... did you see this!!! Whadaya say we both go up to Jim's, wrench a little, you and he can cook, we can eat all his food, and maybe see how your TJ does on rowher, or maybe a miller night run? Whadaya think!:yay:

Wanna do the Hill at night ? HE HE HE HE !!! ( Scared ? :yay: )

Comment

LOL, funny Brian . . . real funny. I have a little work to do to the TJ before it goes on the trail. And by a little, I mean ALOT. Besides the fact that it needs a tranny, the suspension IS NOT working! everything is just kinda rusted and frozen together. I tried to flex it out in a couple places by my house and it just lifted tires . . . no flex, zero. So I will be at home with PB Blaster, a torch, a big ass hammer, and a gigantiod breaker bar.
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Chris, sorry to hear of your woes. I didn't realize your Jeep was that far from trail ready.You need an impact for that stuff.

On a brighter note... the shaft is out, now I just have to figure out who to bother... someone who's got a rusty Jeep to dismantle or a guy who's got people breathin' down his neck for bumpers... this is a tough one.:confused:
                  myJeeprocks.com

Comment

my problems are seemingly easier i have a stering pump to install... unless, of course i can make the jeep do its sputtering thing again. lol
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Chris, sorry to hear of your woes. I didn't realize your Jeep was that far from trail ready.You need an impact for that stuff.

On a brighter note... the shaft is out, now I just have to figure out who to bother... someone who's got a rusty Jeep to dismantle or a guy who's got people breathin' down his neck for bumpers... this is a tough one.:confused:
                      I'll be around . . . you wont be bothering me. I wouldnt mind the company . . . I'm lonely I have Erik's electric impact, but that didnt even budge the bolts . . . I wonder if Air power would be better? :confused: I found that the good ole fashion maunal method works the best.
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

anybody want to install a locker!? LOL
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                          ....I will be at home with PB Blaster, a torch, a big ass hammer, and a gigantiod breaker bar.
                          Woo-hoo! Party at Chris's place!!!
                          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Alright Chris, you win... or lose... however you want to look at it. I'm thinkin' I'll try and get on the road by 10 saturday morning. I'll give you a call on my way out the door. I can't wait to see if the rust on that thing is comparable to mine.

Jim, I still want to get up there sometime soon and go over bumper ideas.

Sarah, Id say come on down with your locker but I'm thinkin' Rick can handle it pretty well up there. You guys could come down anyway, get out of that heat, we could head to the beach or something after.:yay:
                            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Alright Chris, you win... or lose... however you want to look at it. I'm thinkin' I'll try and get on the road by 10 saturday morning. I'll give you a call on my way out the door. I can't wait to see if the rust on that thing is comparable to mine.

Jim, I still want to get up there sometime soon and go over bumper ideas.

Sarah, Id say come on down with your locker but I'm thinkin' Rick can handle it pretty well up there. You guys could come down anyway, get out of that heat, we could head to the beach or something after.:yay:
                              YAY, I guess

HEY, bring some meat or something as payment for those light covers and we'll BBQ some junk
                              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

red or white?
                                myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X