Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bear Pics

Here a are few pics from Sat in Big Bear. Its definatly not Pumkin Eater (Which Looked Awesome by the way), but it ended up being such a blast and was great meeting new people. We Met up with Jery Lyn and her friend Carolee (I hope thats right ) and my friend Dan from Capo Valley 4 Wheelers. Holcomb Creek to Lower Larga. We started from the Fawnskin Side.

Line Up:

Jery Lyn:

Dan:

The Mirror Shot:

Some flex:

and the storm rolling in:
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Nice Pics Youi Know Thats In My Back Yard And I Still Havent Been There
    A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
      Nice Pics Youi Know Thats In My Back Yard And I Still Havent Been There
      You haven't!?!?

Supe, those pics look great! How was the weather up there, a bit chilly? It sure was for us.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

The weather on Sat weas Perfect! it was mid 70's i would guess. Near the end of the day when the clouds rolled in it dropped quite a bit. We ended up not wheeling on Sunday, it poured pretty good up there.

Just want to say thanks to Jery Lyn and Carolee for going back for my tools, That was way cool of you guys.

We met up at Fawnkin and I ended up leaving a little tool bag out in the Parking Lot and forgot it there. They swung by there on the way home and grabbed them for me. Anyways. Totally cool of them. THANKS!!
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

looks like fun.
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
          X