Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calico - Oct. 16th Photos

What a fun weekend up at calico. I came back and ordered all the new parts for my jeep. The gear guy that installed my gears installed a posi rearend in it so I am guessing his cheap little self put a limited slip type posi in it. Yeah I am going to kill him as soon as I get time off to go up there. Other than that thanks for the fun especially to james and rick whom fixed my fenders in the middle of the night. well gotta run thanks again guys lemme know when the next event is.
    '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Official Calico Photos

Another Calico run! We had a good turnout and even ran into the Inland Empire 4 Wheelers who gave us a good wait towards the end

A bit of a crowd:

Rick workin' hard to get Aaron up Doran entrance:

Jim gives the Jeep Wave, Rick and Bullseye help out:

Rick's lovin' his new mods:

You'll have to see the gallery for the rest!
    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/jeeps/calico_oct04.php
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

AWESOME pics!!!! Rick the jeep's lookin great! Sarah, are those the "mods" you're talking about?

Sarah, FYI, the 0136 image won't link to the bigger version in the gallery (3rd row on the right).
      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn
        AWESOME pics!!!! Rick the jeep's lookin great! Sarah, are those the "mods" you're talking about?

Sarah, FYI, the 0136 image won't link to the bigger version in the gallery (3rd row on the right).

Thanks seapahn! You mean the two dudes hangin' on the Jeep? Hehe.
        Oh, and thanks for the error reporting. It's fixed now.

Comment

Looks like all of you had a blast. Next time there's a run there I am going to have to clear my schedule and go. Sweet pics Sarah!
          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Nice pictures, looks like everyone was having a good but where's the birthday girl, behind the camera? No camp shots.

Should have gone, next time, B&T TJ

Comment

hey sarah
              nice pics that was a good day perfect weather ,great friends , and nothing broke what more could one ask for . the whole fam damly had a good time , sorry we didnt get to go out on sunday but maybe next time . It took the rest of the day after breakfest to dry out the jeep I guess I wont leave it out in the rain again. well thanks again lets get out more often. and happy belated B day
              A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Man where did you guys go ? I lost you all faster than I found you ! It was good seeing you guys after so long even if it was just enough time to break a hub fuse

JIM :{>

Comment

Man my life sucks, I miss all the good stuff.

Maybe I just need to quit my job and go wheeling.

wait

My wife would kill me
                  my exwife would kill me
                  my 3 kids in college would kill me
                  my youngest daughter would kill me.
                  My Grandson just doesnt know any better. But I got plans on spoiling him.
                  Sorry Little D wants to go 4x4 See Ya
                  [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                  In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Don't quit your job, do what I am doing. Trying to convince my boss to sponsor a rock crawling rig

The pics are awesome and looks like it was a great time!! Seeing this is actually motivating me to get my axles done!
                    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
                      Man where did you guys go ? I lost you all faster than I found you ! It was good seeing you guys after so long even if it was just enough time to break a hub fuse

Jim! How long did it take you to fix that thang!? We started on, Kirk caught up with us, we waited for a while and you guys never caught up. We had lunch at the mines for a while and still no Jim! We called you on the radio and I called and left a TXT on your phone. We missed you! Kirk stopped by your camp on the way out, and no one was there. Did you guys have another break?

Comment

missing xj pics

Hey sarah where are the pics of my jeep? Why is my jeep not in there I mean cmon now the xj needs represented lol good pics tho
                        '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7

Man, all I said all afternoon was "where did those guys go?" Kirk said you guys were moving so we figured you catch us at lunch... I wanted to apologize for sticking you in that hole! I guess I thought those 37s looked bigger than they are! Good seeing you, we'll have to do it again sooner rather than later...
                          1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Originally posted by BadXj
                            Hey sarah where are the pics of my jeep? Why is my jeep not in there I mean cmon now the xj needs represented lol good pics tho
                            Dude, that's what happens when you're in front... it sucks, trust me. If we lead on runs there are a hundred pics of other rigs and sometimes none of us.
                            1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                            My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Originally posted by rick
                              Dude, that's what happens when you're in front... it sucks, trust me. If we lead on runs there are a hundred pics of other rigs and sometimes none of us.
                              yup

although there is probably one in there somewhere, i can add it to my list of 100-million things to do

Comment

Working...
                              X