Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah
    Jim! How long did it take you to fix that thang!? We started on, Kirk caught up with us, we waited for a while and you guys never caught up. We had lunch at the mines for a while and still no Jim! We called you on the radio and I called and left a TXT on your phone. We missed you! Kirk stopped by your camp on the way out, and no one was there. Did you guys have another break?

It took me about 6 minutes to change it , it was A hub fuse ! . it did its job , way cool . Idont know if you noticed or not but the rubi has hubs all the way around , 5 on 5.5 ( A REAL JEEP bolt pattern ) with Ox joints . I had to get a few others up the waterfall too . We turned off before the mines and went up the hill to the right , not by my choice . I saw you guys with my binoclaurs but i couldn't reach you on the radio . OH well it was Quality time spent with you guys .

And Rick , Don't sweat the line you brought me up it was REAL good for business , the guys were so impressed with hub fuse breaking that I sold three 5 on 5.5 conversions . Sure beat changing an axle . Definately got to get out with you all soon Again .

JIM :{>
    JC Fab & Design

Comment

Jim I'd Tell Rick He Atleast Owes You A Can Of Black Paint To Touch Up Your Rocker Guards , Dont Let Him Off That Easy
      A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
        Jim I'd Tell Rick He Atleast Owes You A Can Of Black Paint To Touch Up Your Rocker Guards , Dont Let Him Off That Easy
        So that's why you don't like to spot me...you're afraid you'll have to paint my hood or something Rock rash is cool anyways...
        1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
        My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

it wouldn't be that bad rick but they dont make any paint with that much oxidation in it , i could never match the paint to your jeep hahahahahahahaha .ill spot for you any time
          A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
            it wouldn't be that bad rick but they dont make any paint with that much oxidation in it , i could never match the paint to your jeep hahahahahahahaha .ill spot for you any time
            ROFL!!!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
            X