This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Time Sat. 10-23 9:00am Flying J

Putting together a run up Lockwood/Miller trails Sat. 10-23, so far there's two of us, paulhead & myself. Flying J Truckstop 9:00am CB ch. 4. If you've never done this trail it's a good one, if youve done it you know what I'm talking about. Come join us.

B&T TJ

Put me down as a maybe. Any directions on how to get there from I-10?
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

silly question: from the maps/coords page:

Flying-J Truck Stop:
      N34°49.069, W118°53.021

Map: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...rchtype=search
      If the map doesn't work, just search business for Flying J Truckstop
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
        10 to the 15 or 215 north (it's 1 or the other) to 138 thru Pearblossom then Palmdale might be an interesting way. A lot of 2 lane stuff but 138 dead ends at hwy 5 just south of the Fraiser Park exit where the Flying J is which can be seen from the freeway. But I've heard the 210 west off the 15 to the 5 north might be pretty good too.

Hope you can make it, B&T TJ

Comment

Yeah, yeah, dirt , dirt ,dirt heh, heh,heh,
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Nagal, from yucca it would probably be quicker to go to victorville then 18west to the 138 thru palmdale, It will run with 14 north for a few miles to ave D (138) take it west 35 miles to I-5, go north to frazier mtn road, you will see the fly j. Or from the 10, 10 west to the 57 north to the 210 west, it will run into the 5, take 5 north past gorman to frazier mtn road. These are truck driver directions so you know they are good.. LOL LOL. Personaly I would take 247 Thru lucerne, then 18 west to the 138
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            Nth degree arms upper and lower
            1" Currie MML/BL
            Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
              Putting together a run up Lockwood/Miller trails Sat. 10-23, so far there's two of us, paulhead & myself. Flying J Truckstop 9:00am CB ch. 4. If you've never done this trail it's a good one, if youve done it you know what I'm talking about. Come join us.

B&T TJ

IF you change this to sunday you can count me in, Have to work on saturdays so that leave me out on sat, I need to break in the new tires...
              04TJ, 4.0 5spd
              4" rough country springs
              Nth degree arms upper and lower
              1" Currie MML/BL
              Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
              33"BFG MT's
              Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                silly question: from the maps/coords page:

Yeah it was silly but I just got home from work and my brain was still pretty wind blown from having the top down.... Yeah, thats it

I don't see why I won't be able to make it. My wife's best friend is coming up so would be a good time to go and let them have some time together.
                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

So I'm going to start putting my lock-rite in my D30 now in case I hit any snags I'll be ready by next week. The thing has been sitting in my garage for 4 months.

Comment

You can upgrade me from a maybe to a very possible. Still working
                    towards a yes

Hey I got this in the right thread this time
                    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

A heads up for the 23rd/24th, It's the anual Fright Nite event for the Point Mugu 4x4 club on the Miller Jeep Trail.
                      There will be club members pre-running the trail Saturday, setting up varrious "skit" points along the way where you are ambushed during their runs.
                      Camps will be crowded, as they will be manning the trail all night, and trail workers at a couple of spots.
                      Needless to say, expect a lot of traffic and possible delays.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertF
                        A heads up for the 23rd/24th, It's the anual Fright Nite event for the Point Mugu 4x4 club on the Miller Jeep Trail.
                        There will be club members pre-running the trail Saturday, setting up varrious "skit" points along the way where you are ambushed during their runs.
                        Camps will be crowded, as they will be manning the trail all night, and trail workers at a couple of spots.
                        Needless to say, expect a lot of traffic and possible delays.
                        Thanks for the heads up. So far it looks like a small group of us. I heard about this (fright night) before but didn't even think of the dates (limited brain capacity), I'll hope for the best. At least we won't be alone, no hurry.

Cheers, B&T TJ

Comment

I am thinking I may have to make this one. I haven't been out in a while and I need to beat the heap up with all the new mods.
                          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Looks like I am not going to be able to go. With the price of gas and the distance for me, wife is not too keen on it.
                            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Looks like I am not going to be able to go. With the price of gas and the distance for me, wife is not too keen on it.
                              Tax write-off. Theraputic leave from work, nessessary R & R. :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X