X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test run

Hey everyone,
    I finally got my t-case fixed.
    The rubicon really ate the inside of that thing up.
    New low gear, shifter fork and pads.
    But ya so i want to go out on an easy run just to make sure everything is running well.
    Let me know if anyone has any ideas or anything.
    Thanks
    Mike
    93 grand, 33" pro comps, hp30, front long arms, front lock-rite.

Hi,

I am also planning to take a test drive may be at Big Bear (on a moderate) trail for a day or 1 day 1 night. I am not 100% sure, since there are couple of things in pipeline, but then I can alway make adjustments if someone is there to accompany.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
      Hey everyone,
      I finally got my t-case fixed.
      The rubicon really ate the inside of that thing up.
      New low gear, shifter fork and pads.
      But ya so i want to go out on an easy run just to make sure everything is running well.
      Let me know if anyone has any ideas or anything.
      Thanks
      Mike
      Congrats! Glad you got everything worked out. We have 2 non-functioning Jeeps, unfortunately.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey mike,it jeff from valencia.If I get my arms dialed in this weekend I will be up fpr a test run as well.I brought it up to about 7in but not to sure how it will drive.I may have to drop it down an in since I'm still on short arms.
        95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

allright well lets put a run together, maybe last chance.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch
            .I brought it up to about 7in but not to sure how it will drive.I may have to drop it down an in since I'm still on short arms.

Ya think?
            I am Savvy.

Comment

I wish I could say yes but we have 3 jeeps down.

Comment

anyone still up for a mild-to-moderate trail run this weekend? miller... or rowher flats? saturday or sunday- either one's fine with me. i haven't been off the pavement for 6 weeks (or more!) and would like to give the new motor a little shakedown. maybe we could have a unibodies-only run

Comment

sounds good to me, just have to press some wheel studs in but should be able to before this weekend.
                  What day would you want to go?
                  mike

Comment

no real preference regarding the day, but Sunday seems to be customary. But, i'm not doing anything saturday either

Let's call it sunday, so you have time to wrench on Saturday if needed. Looks like you're in Valencia- Rowher Flats is practically in your back yard! I like to start on the Bouquet Reservoir side (basically run the trail backwards, starting with the loooong hillclimb). How does Sunday, 9:00 AM at the Denny's on 14/Sand Canyon sound?

pics of a previous run: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/jeeps/rowher.php

map to the Dennys: http://clients.mapquest.com/dennys/m...252-9696,97111

Comment

If you want to hit Last Chance, you can watch some of us run a new trail that we found near the V notch. We are meeting at the Ranger Station @9:00 on Saturday.
                      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

last chance sounds better to me, but if rowher is where everyone wants to go ill try and make that.
                        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch
                          Hey mike,it jeff from valencia.If I get my arms dialed in this weekend I will be up fpr a test run as well.I brought it up to about 7in but not to sure how it will drive.I may have to drop it down an in since I'm still on short arms.
                          well, how does it drive??? :confused:
                          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                            well, how does it drive??? :confused:
                            Haven't had time to get it all adjusted.I've been very busy.I'll most likely drop it down to about 5.5-6in.I just have know time to work on it anymore.I may even put in a new shifter cable
                            95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Where is last chance? I am coming from Camarillo.
                              92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Working...
                              X