This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah View Post
    YAY!! Is this the link that doesn't work?
    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...=getinfo&e=685
    [COLOR="#800000"]Works for me. :dunno:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
      I don't think we need to change the location of our base camp--but you might want to bring a kayak or a canoe.
      Air mattress at a minimum
      "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Another reason I love my truck bed tent.
        Check out .

Comment

Hello All. I wanted to mention that I will be attending with my wife and small dog.

Who am I, you ask? If you were on the Rainbow Basin/Inscription Canyon run, you would have met me (Matt) as I was riding shotgun with Materdaddy on that trip. I have been friends with Materdaddy for many years now and he introduced me to this forum and awesome group of people.

We are really looking forward to the event and will definitely be bringing some sides for the potluck on Saturday. I look forward to meeting more of you this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by RivenMan View Post
            Hello All. I wanted to mention that I will be attending with my wife and small dog.

Who am I, you ask? If you were on the Rainbow Basin/Inscription Canyon run, you would have met me (Matt) as I was riding shotgun with Materdaddy on that trip. I have been friends with Materdaddy for many years now and he introduced me to this forum and awesome group of people.

We are really looking forward to the event and will definitely be bringing some sides for the potluck on Saturday. I look forward to meeting more of you this weekend!
            Welcome to our little forum. I shared the Owl Canyon campsite with you and Mat on Friday night.

Will you be taking your Subaru up the gatekeeper?
            Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
              Will you be taking your Subaru up the gatekeeper?
              Probably not this trip as I'm still getting used to the way the Outback handles... Maybe you can show me how it's done?
              Last edited by RivenMan; 04-06-16, 01:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by RivenMan View Post
                Probably not this trip as I'm still getting used to the way the Outback handles... Maybe you can show me how it's done?
                Absolutely. Give me a couple of hours in your Subaru to get the feel of it and I'll drive it right up the gatekeeper. It may end up with some small scratches in it.
                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Have fun guys ill be stuck at work
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                    Have fun guys ill be stuck at work
                    Same here
                    Year end closing for me this weekend.

Comment

No Jason? We need to find someone new to pick on this year

Comment

So who is out there getting wet already? See you tomorrow!
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Hey Fellas, I think I'm gonna have to skip this one. I've been trying to shake off a cold and cough for a few days, doesn't seem to be getting better. If I'm feeling better saturday morning I'll head out then.
                          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Hellooooooo
                            I thought it best to let ya all know, if you are thinking of coming tonight (right now it is Friday) it is Raining pretty hard and flash flooding through camp, so unless you've got a four-wheel-drive and a high clearance you may want to rethink coming out until possibly tomorrow morning.
                            Just wanted to let ya all know. We are looking forward to seeing ya'all.
                            😊
                            The light at the end of the tunnel.... Just may be you!

Comment

photo by Linda Jones

Comment

Nervous? Or did you bring your brown water kayak.
                                "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Working...
                                X