Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately due to some work related deadlines we're unable to make it out Friday... Considering making the drive out Saturday morning but given than most people seem to be leaving Sunday idk if we'll be up for the 1 nighter....

Hope y'all have a great time and stay safe!!
    Bryan
    2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
    front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
    Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Kaffa View Post
      Unfortunately due to some work related deadlines we're unable to make it out Friday... Considering making the drive out Saturday morning but given than most people seem to be leaving Sunday idk if we'll be up for the 1 nighter....

Hope y'all have a great time and stay safe!!
      I'll be there for just 1 night, that's how I've been doing it for a few years now. Show up Saturday morning, wheel a bit, then enjoy the company of folks around the camp fire. Camp, then head home sunday morning-ish.
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

It's about that time! IDTT baby. We be coming with a pig named Ricky... Yes there is a reason I named him Ricky. Cuban style this year. Come on out and have some fun.

See ya'all soon
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

BTW, I don't trust weather people at all, but several weather services are forecasting rain over the weekend. So be ready for that. The last time my weather service said 20-40% chance, I got a deluge in the desert. The last time it rained at IDTT was an El Nino year too.

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
            BTW, I don't trust weather people at all, but several weather services are forecasting rain over the weekend. So be ready for that. The last time my weather service said 20-40% chance, I got a deluge in the desert. The last time it rained at IDTT was an El Nino year too.
            Since you have joined us folk in the desert, you should change your screen name to Desert Rat.
            Rich

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
              It's about that time! IDTT baby. We be coming with a pig named Ricky... Yes there is a reason I named him Ricky. Cuban style this year. Come on out and have some fun.

See ya'all soon
              SOOoooooooo, Does that mean that you would like for the folks planning to pig out (pun intended) to bring some side dishes like last year??
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Anyone got a open seat ? My rig is down post or PM me...MATT...KB6MAT :thumbs_up
                "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  SOOoooooooo, Does that mean that you would like for the folks planning to pig out (pun intended) to bring some side dishes like last year??
                  I though I posted it here but must be on the planning thread. Someone mentioned pot luck so yeah, if you want to bring a dish please do. I know LeAnne is making beanzzz

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]With the forecast for possible rain...does this change our camping location.....seeing how it's somewhat of a riverbed? I've never been out in Calico when it rains.[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                      [COLOR="#800000"]With the forecast for possible rain...does this change our camping location.....seeing how it's somewhat of a riverbed? I've never been out in Calico when it rains.[/COLOR]
                      Where's your sense of adventure!?
                      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                        Where's your sense of adventure!?
                        In Kurt's shop.
                        Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                          I don't think we need to change the location of our base camp--but you might want to bring a kayak or a canoe.
                          If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                          KI6MLU

Comment

I can't get to the RSVP page, but I'm in! See you there, I'll bring pig sides

Comment

Originally posted by suntinez View Post
                              I can't get to the RSVP page, but I'm in! See you there, I'll bring pig sides
                              YAY!! Is this the link that doesn't work?
                              http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...=getinfo&e=685
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yes "that page does not exist"

Since the seamless transition from VZ to Frontier, many things have dropped into a black hole :dunno: they'll be back eventually I hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X