This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    We will bring Green Beans seasoned with BACON!

Sorry, hard to type that without all caps.....
    [COLOR="#800000"]Be strong brotha. The struggle is real.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

As part of my recovery, I leave this going on my speakers in the background all day:
      https://baecon.squarespace.com/
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
        As part of my recovery, I leave this going on my speakers in the background all day:
        https://baecon.squarespace.com/
        I could watch that all day.

As for potluck, I'll figure something out to bring.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          [COLOR="#800000"]Pot luck is encouraged. So far I think Kurt is making up some baked beans you'll slap yo mama to get. Roger I recall something about mac & cheese? But we can't expect two sides to cover everyone. Some other sides would be greatly appreciated. I don't want people to think if they don't bring a side they can't chow down though. Some rolls, vegetable tray, stuff like that might be just what we need.

Plates & utensils are on the individual. Same goes for drinks I'd say.

Clear as Mud? [/COLOR]
          LeAnne will make a big ol' pot of mac & cheese.
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
            If you bring a 20 round box of 5.56 mm or Rem .223 cal ammo, You can run them through an AR. Ammo must be American made and brass cartridges - no steel. Walmart or any gun store will have it, Remember - AMERICAN MADE ONLY!
            KX6D - Forget what I said about only American made ammo. Turns out I'm bringing Wolf ammo (From Russia with Love) I'll explain wen I see you!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Sure wish I could join you folks.
              But, that weekend is the Fox Field(WJF)Airshow and already have the tickets for Saturday, both the day and night show.
              Have fun!
              LG
              Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                KX6D - Forget what I said about only American made ammo. Turns out I'm bringing Wolf ammo (From Russia with Love) I'll explain wen I see you!
                I shoot steel russian ammo. ALOT of it. Never had an issue other than you can't reload. Its cheap. Its fairly clean ( no more residue than Remington or Federal). But I forget... I am professional Russian. Do not try at home...
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I like my Yugoslavian surplus ammo
                  [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                  www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I called Peegy Sues today and gave them a heads up
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Looks like we will miss out this year, I was looking forward to that pig roast to. We are closing escrow on a cabin in Big Bear and hope to have the keys Thursday so will be busy setting that up. Y'all have fun and stay safe, hope ta see ya out there somewhere soon.
                      Dennis and Tammy
                      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
                        Looks like we will miss out this year, I was looking forward to that pig roast to. We are closing escrow on a cabin in Big Bear and hope to have the keys Thursday so will be busy setting that up. Y'all have fun and stay safe, hope ta see ya out there somewhere soon.
                        Boooooo but congrats, sounds awesome!
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Oh, ignore my PM ... I just asked if you were making it out! Good luck on escrow! Glad things are lookin' up for you and Tammy! Hopefully we can see you soon. I've got the Jeep flat-towable now, so I'm hoping to get out with the family more often.

Comment

Ahh....will miss you. Good luck with the cabin and we'll see you next time.

Comment

What's the plans for Saturday? Thinkin bout comin up for the day or either late Friday night.
                              WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X