This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
    Good job nick putting up the invite AND the calendar . At least someones minding the shop!
    [COLOR="#800000"]Thank you. I SHOULD be concentrating on getting a certain Jeep back on the road in time for the event![/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
      [COLOR="#800000"]Thank you. I SHOULD be concentrating on getting a certain Jeep back on the road in time for the event![/COLOR]
      No comment...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I'm in for the pig!

Also, I think that I may go find a safe place to shoot for a bit on Saturday. Anyone interested is welcome to join me.
        No bang sticks here, but I'm more than willing to pay for ammo for a chance to shoot. I can PayPal a gift prior to the event to make that happen! This goes for anyone! Just tell me what I have to pay for box or whatever!

2 more for suckling piggy!
        Dino Darling - KX6D

562-665-6286 (Text is BEST!)
        2005 LJ Rubicon

Comment

Change the ball joints, and adjust the transfer case shifter, and mine's ready to go.
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
            No comment...
            [COLOR="#800000"]Typing "No comment..." is a comment.:gun:[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="#A52A2A"]Mmmm the pig IS bacon...maybe we can wrap it in Jalapenos?[/COLOR]
              LMAO! Pig pig pig!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i am in....

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                  i am in....
                  With Jeep?

Comment

Heard through the grapevine that Odessa is closed. True statement?
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                      Heard through the grapevine that Odessa is closed. True statement?
                      [COLOR="#800000"]I hadn't heard about any closures. You'd be the one to ask about Calico!! More investigation is needed. Any rumor about WHY it's closed?[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]I hadn't heard about any closures. You'd be the one to ask about Calico!! More investigation is needed. Any rumor about WHY it's closed?[/COLOR]
                        Pucker Pass of course...might have to make a call..just thought I'd inquire here.
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                          Pucker Pass of course...might have to make a call..just thought I'd inquire here.
                          I was wondering if/when that might happen. It seems to be worse every time I see it. Not really a good way to keep it from getting worse either.

I hope it's not closed :-(
                          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Yea Daniel..I'll see what I can find out. If any of you find anything out, please let me know either by posting or PM or text if ya have my number. Thanks!
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Move it to Cougar Buttes and call it good, less bottlenecks, more fun trails, more camping areas. Y'all can see a positive in that?
                              Not many older MJR folks around anymore as it is. Time to blow some new life in this forum and spice things up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                                Move it to Cougar Buttes and call it good, less bottlenecks, more fun trails, more camping areas. Y'all can see a positive in that?
                                Not many older MJR folks around anymore as it is. Time to blow some new life in this forum and spice things up a bit
                                I think that's a Great idea Art. I would actually love that. I need to learn the ropes out there A Lot better..the camping situation is way better too...I can't stand camping in Mule Canyon..it's a highway/main vein. I never camp there when I go to Calico. Maybe you can start a CB quarterly run?
                                Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X