Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like y'all had a good time, apart from the couple of oops' ... wish I could've come down. I really enjoyed CB, Mottino, etc last year.

Art

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Dog View Post
      Looks like y'all had a good time, apart from the couple of oops' ... wish I could've come down. I really enjoyed CB, Mottino, etc last year.

Art
      Next time Art. My jeep if fine but need to adjust my door hinge like you had to after you ran Cougar Buttes.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
        I need to show Ashley the video, she did a great job filming with no way to see what she was actually filming.
        Yeah. without her I wouldn't have all this great footage, of myself. I thanked her profusely, that day. I was very pleased to see how great a job she did when I got home, and viewed the footage. She didn't have to run in front of me in 95+ heat. She was awesome.
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
          Yeah. without her I wouldn't have all this great footage, of myself. I thanked her profusely, that day. I was very pleased to see how great a job she did when I got home, and viewed the footage. She didn't have to run in front of me in 95+ heat. She was awesome.
          She is a trooper!

Comment

Working...
          X