Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
    I'm be coming out, friday afternoon. In an earlier post, someone said they'd be there about 3:30. I will be there about 4. I'll do any trail in my Zuk buggy. But she's not street legal. So no Motinno for me.
    Cool I hope I can find my way back to our camp site. I think I take Camp Rock to the paved road , but veer right onto the dirt, Granite,and stay right. I have a yellow LJ with tube fenders, and a Gulfstream Class C. I am up for anything and have run Mottino many times so not a big deal at all.
    I will be out there by 4:00 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
      Cool I hope I can find my way back to our camp site. I think I take Camp Rock to the paved road , but veer right onto the dirt, Granite,and stay right. I have a yellow LJ with tube fenders, and a Gulfstream Class C. I am up for anything and have run Mottino many times so not a big deal at all.
      I will be out there by 4:00 I think.

Sounds like, Camp Rock rd to Powerline rd, to Granite. But I've never camped over there. Is this camp site near the restrooms? I'll be tent'n it. That info would be helpful. Lol.
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Sounds like, Camp Rock rd to Powerline rd, to Granite. But I've never camped over there. Is this camp site near the restrooms? I'll be tent'n it. That info would be helpful. Lol.
        Yes it is.

Comment

I will be still be out there by around 3:30-4:00 tomorrow. It will be about 93-95 degrees at the peak. Great all afternoon, evening, and early morning though. Hope to see of you out there even for the day. I will have a white eazy up I front of my rv too.

Comment

Should be a good weekend and I should be there before noon. Will leave paper plates with MJR in red to show the way.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I will be there between 4 and 4:30. I'll be in a Titan, with my buggy on the trailer. The buggy is all black with red wheels. Other then us 3 and Art, are you expecting any more? See ya tmrw.

Curtis, if I go Camp Rock, to Powerline, to Granite, will i see your signs?

Joe
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I will put signs on both roads. Signs at camp rock rd and a sign where granite and powerline meet.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I'll Either not make it or it will be on Saturday night or Sunday. Parts showed up late, been working to many hours and it's going to be hots as hell. Have Saturday off but putting my toy backtogether on 108 degree weather is gonna be slow going

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    I'll Either not make it or it will be on Saturday night or Sunday. Parts showed up late, been working to many hours and it's going to be hots as hell. Have Saturday off but putting my toy backtogether on 108 degree weather is gonna be slow going
                    We hope to see you on nice cool Saturday night under the stars.

Comment

I will be there between 4 and 4:30. I'll be in a Titan, with my buggy on the trailer. The buggy is all black with red wheels. Other then us 3 and Art, are you expecting any more? See ya tmrw.

Curtis, if I go Camp Rock, to Powerline, to Granite, will i see your signs?

Joe
                      I have a few buddies coming too. We should have about 7-8 rigs I think.

Comment

Have a great time and be safe. I wanted to make this run but I've got a pretty big honey-do, you've promised me, list to complete this weekend. It's been on the list for the last 15 years. No wheeling until it's done. Mind you, I'm an Accountant by trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
                          We hope to see you on nice cool Saturday night under the stars.
                          Got most everything installed tonight, will see where my mind is at tomorrow afternoon. Heat has been wearing me down the last few days.
                          Been misarable at work

Comment

Working...
                          X