Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forgot to add it is a full moon that weekend so great for night runs. I hope Curtis still has his awesome jeep and will join me out there. I wlll leave some sort of sign where your turn right at the fork on camp rock road.

Comment

Ok kids I'm in for this. Will be there Friday afternoon also. SO GET READY FOR SOME UNFORGETTABLE FUN.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        Ok kids I'm in for this. Will be there Friday afternoon also. SO GET READY FOR SOME UNFORGETTABLE FUN.
        Cool Curtis. If you still have any signs left bring them. I will bring one too to get to camp. I hope to be there by 3:30 Friday. It is camp rock and then a quick right on to the dirt Granite Rd and stay right until we get near the restrooms. I am excited to run some new trails like Hard Rock. I am much calmer with my LJ and auto trans.

Comment

Yea I have a couple of paper plates. Last house turn right towards rocks. I have never run all of Hard Rock. But if someone has gps I can find it all. But I do know where all the fun stuff is at. I prefer to mix all the trails together depending on who is in the group.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Yea I have a couple of paper plates. Last house turn right towards rocks. I have never run all of Hard Rock. But if someone has gps I can find it all. But I do know where all the fun stuff is at. I prefer to mix all the trails together depending on who is in the group.
            Sounds perfect.

Comment

Good to see you come out and stretch your legs Curtis

Comment

Fred says he's a strong, maybe. LOL. Wont know till we get closer. I'm looking fwd to trying some new areas of CB that I've never done before.
                It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Good to see you come out and stretch your legs Curtis
                  Haven't had the jeep out since Arizona. Better give it a check up.

Comment

Ok,would like to know who is going out next weekend. If I know who is going. I can better plan the trails runs to fit everyone.

Comment

Ok,would like to know who is going out next weekend. If I know who is going. I can better plan the trails runs to fit everyone.
                      I will be out there on Saturday, provided I get the Jeep put back together. Parts should be here tomorrow

Comment

I will be out there on Saturday, provided I get the Jeep put back together. Parts should be here tomorrow
                        My group is all well built on 35 to 39 inch tires. I am up for anything but love new stuff too. We have one four door JK, but he is on 38 inch creepy crawlers. I am up for seeing the cabins and or mine shafts or even head over to mottino in the afternoon too. I think I am the only guy who has little 35 inch tires but they work just fine.
                        I have run bullfrog a lot and parts of cakewalk and hammerdown but that is it.
                        Last edited by Red rubicon; 09-07-14, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Well Kevin you up for Georgies crack and Grinder?

Comment

Well Kevin you up for Georgies crack and Grinder?
                            If I can watch you first. If Steve Sourapas comes in his twisted customs buggy he will do it. My LJ does great but still has 35 inch tires. I have km2 so more like a 33 and half inch tire.

Comment

Actually a friend from Fresno did both in his 4 banger Jeep on 35" KM2's. His stretch helped but he got er done.

Then I spotted him through the gatekeeper thing at the start of Jack Hammer and did Sledgehammer with him, made for a nice day of wheeling.

Your bud Steve should make short work of Georgies Crack and Split Finger

Comment

I'm be coming out, friday afternoon. In an earlier post, someone said they'd be there about 3:30. I will be there about 4. I'll do any trail in my Zuk buggy. But she's not street legal. So no Motinno for me.
                                It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
                                X