Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you guys had a great time. I was up there a couple of weeks ago and heaven decided to open it's flood gates on me with my safari top. I got douched for an hr with severe lightening strikes and hail. Then it just cleared up and was gorgeous for the next couple days. I also ran gold mt to john bull and gold mt has an interesting little gate keeper. At least when its raining it sure is. After I ran mt to bull, i ran bull to mt and out. Towards the highway on gold mt I saw my 1st ever adult buck with a full set of antlers. Very cool. Made my trip actually. That and the gopro I found
    John Bull got me stuck on one particular spot and it beat the snot out of me. First I was high centered after slipping off a rock. Then I was sitting on my pan, The got stuck on my front diff and high centered at the same time. Only had my bottle jacks. No help. Then I nearly took out my bellhousing so I decided to not play around anymore and just winch out. While I was pulling out i was pushing the jeep into my front right lower RE LA. Bent it enough to have to get a new one. RE warrantied it w/o question which was rather jaw dropping. Kudo's to RE.
    hail in late July
    I also came across this on John Bull while looking to take a piss... It was legit and smelled of death. To small for human so I assumed it was a pet or something. I left it be. Met a fellow forum member for what turned out to be his 1st ever run.. Glad I'm past those stocker days. Spent most of my time helping others like him.. 4 doors love to high center..
    Last edited by brokenujoint; 08-19-14, 10:56 PM.
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

I wish that we had gotten rain and hail like Kevin! That would have been awesome!

I put together a video of our run. Here it is for your viewing pleasure (as usual, my music choices make this video ONLY able to be viewed on a real PC. It will not likely play on any mobile device):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdcD...BzBOdzD-ipE6AA
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Do I see Art and Kurt hopping and humping on JB? haha! man, it's no wonder we almost caught up to yall so quickly ;-)

Nice video BTW! Thanks for posting
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Cool vid, somehow some of the best parts of JB dissappeared

Comment

Working...
          X