X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rkcwler View Post
    Hi Sarah,
    This will be my first trip to Calico, if I can make it. Will only be for Saturday. No overnight.
    As Mike said, it will be great to have you. You'll love Calico! A bunch of the jeeps have "My Jeep Rocks" stickers so just look for those, or follow the signs/directions to camp.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I'm not Sarah (by a LONG shot), but come on out!! Saturday is the best day if you only have one to spend. I'm planning to run up Odessa and back down Duran. Probably watch some folks playing on the Gatekeeper. Then I am going to take a friend with a stock Tacoma around Phillips loop and Kramer Arch.

Other folks will probably head straight the the Gatekeeper, Wall Street Cyn, and all other parts of the area. Let folks know what you are interested in and we can pair you up with the right group of knuckleheads.
      I just did JB last Sunday for the first time, but PE and V-Notch look more difficult, or more for the experienced driver. I would like to steer toward more moderate trails, for now. My son cannot make it, the wife refuses to trail anywhere, so I may not go. Just hate to do it alone.
      ><(((((((*>
      Work Sleep Fish

Comment

Originally posted by rkcwler View Post
        I just did JB last Sunday for the first time, but PE and V-Notch look more difficult, or more for the experienced driver. I would like to steer toward more moderate trails, for now. My son cannot make it, the wife refuses to trail anywhere, so I may not go. Just hate to do it alone.
        heya rkcwler,
        a couple of us live right across the 605 from you in lakewood and are leaving on friday to caravan up there. we are both driving alone and you are more than welcome to hang with us. let me know and i'll give you my info to hook up.
        Billy

Comment

Other than Curtis, Cliff, and myself, who else is coming out Thursday?

Edit - Sorry Tam! And you 4.
          Last edited by Jason; 03-25-14, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I'll be meeting yall at the diner Saturday morning, I can't get away friday.
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post

Thursday evening for me.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Tortoise loop?
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Im going Thursday mid morning (ish).
                  Come to the dark side.....
                  We have Cookies!

Comment

Going to try and make the Friday run. Need to try out some changes.
                    You can make it

Comment

Originally posted by flatout View Post
                      Freddie - it's about time you put some effort into making that a capable vehicle (actually, I can't imagine what else you'd do to it)

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post

What am I? Chopped liver? I posted up that LeAnne and I will be there mid-day Thursday.

ANOTHER TOPIC: Does anyone have wifi hotspot capabilities? I need to get online a few times while we are out there. Thanks!
                        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                        MJR moderator
                        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                        Jeep Patrol Leader
                        Reforestation Supervisor
                        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                        Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I'm not Sarah (by a LONG shot), but come on out!! Saturday is the best day if you only have one to spend. I'm planning to run up Odessa and back down Duran. Probably watch some folks playing on the Gatekeeper. Then I am going to take a friend with a stock Tacoma around Phillips loop and Kramer Arch.

Other folks will probably head straight the the Gatekeeper, Wall Street Cyn, and all other parts of the area. Let folks know what you are interested in and we can pair you up with the right group of knuckleheads.
                          Mike - Can I run with you guys?
                          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                          MJR moderator
                          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                          Jeep Patrol Leader
                          Reforestation Supervisor
                          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                          Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                            Mike - Can I run with you guys?
                            Of Course!! Everyone, even you, is welcome.
                            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                            [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                              What am I? Chopped liver? I posted up that LeAnne and I will be there mid-day Thursday.
                              Yeah, yeah, yeah. I went back and read all pages of this thread and saw that I forgot you. If you are that upset, I will happily camp by the gatekeeper so you wont have to see me. Or out of your rock throwing distance.

Comment

Originally posted by flatout View Post
                                It's been awhile, see you Friday.

The new trails out there are for you Hammer Big Boys.
                                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
                                X