Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably around 6 am. I drive pretty slow on the freeway so it takes me a while.

Comment

Will see you out there, Kevin.

Comment

Great! I will see you there.

Comment

Looking to have breakfast at Molly Brown's,16575 Smoketree St, Hesperia, CA 92345. Should be there around 7:30 if all goes well.

Comment

Good luck and have fun flat fender
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Jonah. I did make it home in one piece, but had to drive supper slow. Thanks for the help out there. It made the difference. Hope you guys had a great day.
              Ron

Comment

Lil oopsie Ron? Jeep got tired and fell over and went to sleep?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbearwheeler View Post
                  Hey Jonah. I did make it home in one piece, but had to drive supper slow. Thanks for the help out there. It made the difference. Hope you guys had a great day.
                  Ron
                  Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound. We had fun, messed around out there until 3 or 4 (didn't really look at the clock). Had a bunch of fun and didn't break anything. Hope you get fixed up soon!

Ron's panhard bar was bent up good and it moved the axle over to the drivers side by 4 or 5 inches, so he was having some trouble turning left, and the ARB line got a leak to from being moved over and hitting the panhard mount. We did a quick adjustment to the drag link to give him some left steering back for the ride home.

Opy was back in good form, cooling system seemed to be working correctly and the new motor is running good! Had a blast out there today.
                  Last edited by jonah; 12-22-13, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Some videos from Tom.

http://s409.photobucket.com/user/994...es%202-21-2013

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                      Opy was back in good form, cooling system seemed to be working correctly and the new motor is running good! Had a blast out there today.
                      Good news. Congrats.
                      Check out .

Comment

Working...
                      X