Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It/s at the very top of rooster rock there's a tree there you chose right for easy left of the tree is the lil ledge it's about 4-5 feet

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      It/s at the very top of rooster rock there's a tree there you chose right for easy left of the tree is the lil ledge it's about 4-5 feet
      Yep, it is the well used optional line on Rooster Rock. We did the same climb on this run:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52hCdM0SWoY

Lot's o' fun!
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Here's what the ranger had to say about it. I'm in the club that maintains the trail. He requires us to block off reroutes, but if he's okay with it we leave it.

I have always seen people use that option. As long as we keep it down to the (2) options, I am OK with that.

Nice video,

Anthony Benedetti
        Sierra National Forest
        High Sierra Ranger District
        Off Highway Vehicle Manager

Comment

From this years opening weekend.

Comment

Thanks again for all the work you guys do on the trails around Shaverlake. Gives us a change for a nice diversion in summertime

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              Thanks again for all the work you guys do on the trails around Shaverlake. Gives us a change for a nice diversion in summertime
              No problem, I thought you would want to know that "is" a legal route you"re using.

Comment

We figured as much. What can I say we are well behaved and stick to the trails, unless it's an open OHV area

Comment

Working...
                X