Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Dusy Ershim new toilet update

We now have a toilet at Dusy Creek. Right when you get there,not at the point.

Comment

Well done!
      Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
        Well done!
        Thanks,

One at a time we're making progress. We still have two more prefabbed and ready to be installed,the next one is scheduled for East Lake sometime in October.

Comment

This is great news! Looking forward to running the trail next year. With the new toilets along the way, it will make the trip much easier. Thank you for all the hard work! You rock!
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks. You made me so happy I could just... well, you get the idea. Job well done.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Took a seat in one of those, great job. Thanks again for all the work you guys do on the trails in the Shaverlake area.
              Also any idea what caused all the Dusy. We ran the trail from Kaiser pass to Ershim lake and back, looks like that part has gotten somewhat tougher in the last 4 years. Was a lot of fun wheelin

Comment

I used that one this weekend! THX!

We ran the full trail from Courtwright Resevior to Kaiser Pass(?) (out to Huntington Lake)

Had a lot of fun-- got there Thurs nite and got to pavement about noon on Sun. Great trail, but I must say it was pretty Brutal, and a word we used at camp sat nite was "relentless" !!! LooOONG trail!!!

Comment

It's a lot of rock bumping, grinding and bouncing, while avoiding tree roots and doing the tree slalom.
                  The part from Ershim to the end is the best, had a ball doing that. How did the JK hold up Mark?

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    It's a lot of rock bumping, grinding and bouncing, while avoiding tree roots and doing the tree slalom.
                    The part from Ershim to the end is the best, had a ball doing that. How did the JK hold up Mark?
                    The 'no lift' JK did awesome! Hardly a scratch. (well, the underside is pretty scratched from sliding over every rock! LOL) We did have a couple other breakdowns-- axle u joint and a control arm broken bolt. Nothing that held us up for more than a couple of hours.

I wasnt planning on it for this Jeep, but I might be wanting to do Sledgehammer after this run!

Comment

Well let's go, I'll leave the 37's on and we'll go play, has been to long since we hung out.
                      Dusy and Swamp both have some stunning scenery

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        Well let's go, I'll leave the 37's on and we'll go play, has been to long since we hung out.
                        Dusy and Swamp both have some stunning scenery
                        lets do it- we ran out to Cougar Buttes the other nite-- slid right thru Hammer down1

Comment

Sledge night run ought to be fun

Comment

I love it!! Nice job!
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I went in a couple days early and dug the hole(jackhammer is in the wooden box).

There was a mess of roots.

Ran into rocks and had to scoot the hole over.

Supported the roof with 4X4 posts because of the fascia cracking on some facilities.

Installing roofing.
                              Last edited by mountainguyed67; 12-16-13, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X