Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates on this topic?

Comment

I have a feeling that all the assets on the San Jacinto RD are a little busy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by karstic View Post
        I have a feeling that all the assets on the San Jacinto RD are a little busy right now.
        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

That's an amazing photo! I saw the mushroom cloud yesterday from home, but by the time I got my camera another plume of smoke was blocking almost half of it.
          holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by karstic View Post
            Sorry to be a bit dense. San Diego is far enough away that I didn't connect the proximity with the fire on the news. I thought it was the same fire as the one up in Yucaipa.

Comment

The FS just sent out a notice that all activity in the area is suspended until further notice. And illegal trail blocking will have to wait till this fire is overhauled.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

The good thing is the fire is a very long distance from this trail.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                  The FS just sent out a notice that all activity in the area is suspended until further notice. And illegal trail blocking will have to wait till this fire is overhauled.
                  Keep us posted on when this operation will go down. I'm hoping thing will be quieting down for my weekends soon and I can get out and help
                  "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Weighing in again ... anyone have an update on the FS plans?

Comment

We have not heard anything from TPTB in the SBNF
                        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Yep. Nothing from the FS. The area is probably still closed.
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                          X