Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOOLPUSHER View Post
    great pics thanks for sharing them ... I was there the Thursday of the event and stayed till weds of the flowing week. What a great place to go explore always something to see or do ... its nice to know of a fellow jeeper that lives in upland as well ... I will try to post some of my pictures latter in the week of my trip... next on my list is the Rubicon trail
    Cool, if you see me in my Red Rubicon in town just honk. Rubicon is the best. I have been seven years in a row.
    July 2012, We actually went scuba diving at the springs and brought a canoe.

Last edited by Red rubicon; 04-09-13, 03:38 PM.

Comment

wow after looking at those pics i am ready to go count me in ... I will keep my eyes posted for your red jeep i have a dark blue 4 door jk rubicon with black wheels so it if you see me feel free to give a honk .....

Comment

We were looking forward to driving the trails in Canyonlands National Park the first week of May. Then we found out...."NO DOGS ALLOWED". I noticed in your photos that you had your pets with you. By the way, great photos!

Comment

Working...
        X