Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Moab 2013

Here are some photos from my trip to Moab.We went the week before EJS. We had the trails all to ourselves. It is such a great place to be for a week.
    We ran Moab Rim, Hells Revenge, Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike, Gold Bar, and Metal Masher.

Fun place eh, did you try this on metal masher?

Last edited by aw12345; 03-30-13, 05:19 PM.

Comment

A few more photos.

Last edited by Red rubicon; 03-30-13, 05:21 PM.

Comment

This is a great view on Golden Spike. This scared me the most

Last edited by Red rubicon; 03-30-13, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Fun place eh, did you try this on metal masher?

Yes we did but can you say" winch up". Fun trails but I still love Moab Rim the most. We had a blast all week. No one but us on the trails.
          This jump was pretty scary and a much wider gap than it shows.

Comment

Nice pics! Careful, a guy could flop on stuff like that!
            holes = cowbell

Comment

Great Pictures!
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                Great Pictures!
                Thanks Curtis, it was a great trip but a long drive home to Upland with my truck and trailer and I drove it back without stopping. Moab is truly a spiritual place and having all the trails deserted was amazing.

Comment

Good stuff... I hope to visit there someday.
                  Best, Maxwell Britton
                  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Great pictures. Moab is one of my favorite places. Thanks
                    Check out .

Comment

So beautiful! I'd love to go there some day
                      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                        So beautiful! I'd love to go there some day
                        It is worth the long drive. It is so beautiful and great trails. The Rubicon is still my favorite place but Moab is a close second. Moab Rim is just insane. You are driving over ledges with a 500 foot drop right next to you.

Comment

Yea, I might not do so good with the heights, haha! :-D

Never been on the Rubicon either, would love to do that sometime too!
                          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                            Yea, I might not do so good with the heights, haha! :-D

Never been on the Rubicon either, would love to do that sometime too!
                            I am scared of heights too. The Rubicon is a must do trail. I have run it seven straight years, every July. I led 17 jeeps last July so we have a blast. It is an amazing place. Nothing else is like the Rubicon.

Comment

great pics thanks for sharing them ... I was there the Thursday of the event and stayed till weds of the flowing week. What a great place to go explore always something to see or do ... its nice to know of a fellow jeeper that lives in upland as well ... I will try to post some of my pictures latter in the week of my trip... next on my list is the Rubicon trail

Comment

Working...
                              X