Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has tons of random marbles all over the place, was fun, just about killed 2 H2 rims though

Comment

Wrecking ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEa2g...ature=youtu.be

Comment

We had five buggies today to run the Mall. No pictures. We ran Spooners to Outerlimits to Aftershock to Highway 19 and 20 and then Chocolate Thunder. Kinda cool and windy today. Rocks have been moved, but always a good time. It is interesting to see some of the bypasses after KOH, especially the one around the Z turn on Aftershock.
        Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
          We had five buggies today to run the Mall. No pictures. We ran Spooners to Outerlimits to Aftershock to Highway 19 and 20 and then Chocolate Thunder. Kinda cool and windy today. Rocks have been moved, but always a good time. It is interesting to see some of the bypasses after KOH, especially the one around the Z turn on Aftershock.
          Saw the cure for the Z turn as it was being build lol.
          The place is just awesome to wheel in

Comment

Went out again this AM to join my buddies. We ran Jack to the mailbox and then out the end. Along Sledge I went to shift from high to low in the Atlas and my front shifter had lost its clip. Dang! Mickey Moused it with safety wire, but it still didn't work well. Put it on the trailer and went home. Got on the Atlas website and they have a heim update for those interested in not dealing with the clips:

http://www.advanceadapters.com/produ...ransfer-cases/

Oh and there have been some big rocks placed here and there on Jack that make the trail very interesting.
            Rich

Comment

I carry spare clipsDo you mean this these rocks?

Comment

great pictures Art.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Shore looks like fun!

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
                  Went out again this AM to join my buddies. We ran Jack to the mailbox and then out the end. Along Sledge I went to shift from high to low in the Atlas and my front shifter had lost its clip. Dang! Mickey Moused it with safety wire, but it still didn't work well. Put it on the trailer and went home. Got on the Atlas website and they have a heim update for those interested in not dealing with the clips:

http://www.advanceadapters.com/produ...ransfer-cases/
                  I'd wondered if anyone ever had problems with those couplings. Let us know how you like the shifting feel with heim joint upgrade.
                  holes = cowbell

Comment

I am sure the heims are an improvement, those pivoting brass connectors are hokey

Comment

Yeah it's kinda like wearing flip-flops with a tuxedo. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but they are hokey compared to the Atlas.
                      holes = cowbell

Comment

Will let you all know. Sure seems like a better way to me. I will carry my old ones for my friends in need.
                        Rich

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                          I carry spare clipsDo you mean this these rocks?
                          About 30-40 feet behind this pic there is a big rock in the center now. Nice that the trail changes from trip to trip.
                          Rich

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                            Well the 35" tire run will happen some Sunday when some of Y'all decide it's gonna happen. I am game, pretty sure Fred is and So is Curtis

Anyway here's Freddy showing me how it's done

https://vimeo.com/61235107
                            Art... I like your dance moves after you got out of your Jeep and were watching Freddy!

Comment

Yup Skeeter gotta show the moves

Comment

Working...
                              X