Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Kev what's up with the ole girl? She keeps getting tired and goes and lays down on her ugly side. Time to coilover the ole gurl, sometimes there is nothing wrong with new fangled stuff. Had a ball atleast?
    Was going up a hill with a little to much enthusiasm and hit a bump that ran diagonal, with a hole from where others had dug out the left side. Scott said the left front spring basically collasped, and up on two wheels I went. Laid her over on the left side again. Scott hooked on with his winch to put pressure on the right side, and some people were nice enough to give her a push, and back on her feet she went. I'm replacing the front springs, and working on an old fender that I have. Never played with sheet metal before, but from the looks of it you'd never know that the fender had been cut. I believe that the front springs are so tired that they basically had no rebound left in them. TDS was fun, the trail wasn't very technical. But they have to make a trail for everybody. Nice trail ride.

Comment

If you keep this up Kevin, Chuck is going to be forced to pass his trophy on to you. :devil:
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        If you keep this up Kevin, Chuck is going to be forced to pass his trophy on to you. :devil:
        I think it's just a case of youthful exuberance. A severe case of to much skinny pedal. But with 400 on tap, I can say it was an E-ticket ride. LOL

Comment

Ya gots the power, now figure out a way to put it on the ground, or do we need to mount training wheels on it?

Comment

Ya gots the power, now figure out a way to put it on the ground, or do we need to mount training wheels on it?
            There you go, some out riggers. Good idea Art, i'll look into it. Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
              There you go, some out riggers. Good idea Art, i'll look into it. Kevin.
              Or...do what I did. Full width.
              Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                Or...do what I did. Full width.
                Yeah, I have to say that Chuck definitely got it right!
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Yeah, I have to say that Chuck definitely got it right!
                  Even a blind squirrel gets a nut now and then.
                  Check out .

Comment

Tds

Scott and Carlos having fun;

And I waiting for the run to start;

Alot of the TDS run was really fairly easy, with only a few challenges thrown in. But to be fair these people put on a heck of a show that has to appeal to everyone;

And a cool picture that my wife Chris caught while on the trail;

And a few of the Cruiser:

Scotty got a little bored and deecided to take his wife's cherokee for a spin. Things didn't work out so well;
                    ]
                    [

Scott wife decided that maybe it would be to her Cherokee's best interest if she took over;

We all had a good time, and the raffle was huge, but not for us. The firework show was gigantic, and the vendor area was cool. Four wheeler mag was there with some of their creations. Weather was nice in the 85 - 90's.

Oh, and I almost forgot, IDTT 2012;

And almost a year to the date:

Oh well, at least I'm consistant, and can poke fun at myself.

]
                    Last edited by 1 Bad F N Z; 03-10-13, 08:55 PM.

Comment

You got a case of Chucky ritus, last one you could have probably drove out of with a front locker.
                      Nice pics Kev

Comment

You got a case of Chucky ritus, last one you could have probably drove out of with a front locker.
                        Nice pics Kev
                        I tried, but she just would'nt do it. But she was still running good, Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                        X