Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: TDS anyone?

Scott and I are planning to attend TDS this year, anyone else planning to go? Maybe hook up? Kevin.

When is it?

Comment

march 1st.lookup tds4x4.com

Comment

Here is the link. Event is held Just off S22 about 3 miles west of HWY86. http://www.tds4x4.com/2013-desert-sa...-registration/

Comment

We will be there Friday late afternoon or evening.

Comment

I wanted to go, but im starting a shutdown this Friday and wont be here for it. Post pics for me. Be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
              We will be there Friday late afternoon or evening.
              Look for a class C motorhome flying the red Toyota flag, and my Cruiser is Black with soft top on and bright yellow quarter fenders. plaques say Putt-Abouts

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                Look for a class C motorhome flying the red Toyota flag, and my Cruiser is Black with soft top on and bright yellow quarter fenders. plaques say Putt-Abouts
                it's an awfully large are to be looking for you! Do you have a general idea what area you will be in?

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
                  it's an awfully large are to be looking for you! Do you have a general idea what area you will be in?
                  Scott going to leave early friday, I won't leave till around noon thanks to doctor visit. Give me a call @ 760-220-7113 when you get out that way,and maybe we can all get together. Kevin.

Comment

Will be there.
                    Forest service engine crew Arborist Adopt a trail member rock climbing

Comment

If my lil YJ is ready this week I will be there... no promises yet...

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                        If my lil YJ is ready this week I will be there... no promises yet...
                        Well come on out, Mama just made some pies and lots of cookies, Kevin

Comment

no jeep yet... I guess Easter Jeep Safari is my next goal!

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                            no jeep yet... I guess Easter Jeep Safari is my next goal!
                            Well you missed out on the cherry pie, two pumpkins with whip cream, Chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal cookies..Ain't life a beeehach. Check with Mike and he'll tell you that starvation is not an option. Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                              Well you missed out on the cherry pie, two pumpkins with whip cream, Chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal cookies..Ain't life a beeehach. Check with Mike and he'll tell you that starvation is not an option. Kevin.
                              Kev what's up with the ole girl? She keeps getting tired and goes and lays down on her ugly side. Time to coilover the ole gurl, sometimes there is nothing wrong with new fangled stuff. Had a ball atleast?

Comment

Working...
                              X