[CENTER]KING OF THE HAMMERS 2013[/CENTER]

[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    Who's in? Where you going to be watchin?[/COLOR]

2013 Smittybilt Every Man Challenge
    Thursday February 7th, 2013

2013 The Griffin King of the Hammers
    Friday, February 8, 2013.

KOH home:http://ultra4racing.com/tag/2013-king-of-the-hammers/

2013 Full KOH Week Schedule: http://ultra4racing.com/the-inside-l...week-schedule/

Spectator Information for Ultra4 events. From lodging, to campground information it can all be found here: http://ultra4racing.com/category/spectator/
    Last edited by JeepGal; 02-03-13, 04:29 PM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

I will be there some time this Saturday morning and my wife will be there Tuesday. We are staying until Saturday the 9th. We have media passes so will be all over the place watching and working.

RallyeX

Some of my pictures from last year at KOH 2012

Last edited by RallyeX; 01-29-13, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Very nice photos.
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Highlights from last years LCQ Day 2 at Chocolate Thunder:

Comment

I'll be there Sat - Sat. Looking forward to the week. I will be working a pit for my friends Richie/Kristen Carter. We will be handling a pit for Falken tires. Jessi Combs will co-drive again this year. I think the plan this year is to have all three swap driving duties. Falken just came out with a new sticky tire for KOH.
          Rich

Comment

that is interesting... I always thought it was odd Falken is pushing their "AT" tire so hard. Glad to see they are coming out with something more than just an "AT". The SEMA Jeep (the Jeep itself is sweet) looked funny with 37" AT tires on it. I hope my Jeep is done so I can come out and join yall!

AMAZING Pics RallyX How is your Jeep coming along?

Comment

Im arriving tuesday. Is there a MJR camp site?
              If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

Sounds like fun Rich! Hope to bump into you out there!

Comment

No MJR site that I know of, looks like you will be there before me though... be good to see you again Sergio!

Comment

Ill be out there.....
                    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

I'll be putting around there from Monday on got some pitting to do

Comment

I got lucky this year! I will be co-driving for a local San Diego guy named Kevin Gamble in a Jimmy's buggy. We are starting 11th on Wed for starting position,so cheer us on! We are already qualified for the main race. See you all out there!

Were at Yukon #220 if you wanna stop by!
                        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post

I got lucky this year! I will be co-driving for a local San Diego guy named Kevin Gamble in a Jimmy's buggy. We are starting 11th on Wed for starting position,so cheer us on! We are already qualified for the main race. See you all out there!

Were at Yukon #220 if you wanna stop by!

Good luck Miguelito!
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                            that is interesting... I always thought it was odd Falken is pushing their "AT" tire so hard. Glad to see they are coming out with something more than just an "AT". The SEMA Jeep (the Jeep itself is sweet) looked funny with 37" AT tires on it. I hope my Jeep is done so I can come out and join yall!

AMAZING Pics RallyX How is your Jeep coming along?
                            Come on Brett, you drove out in your Subaru last year. You can make it. I'll be camping in the same area as last year. So, hike up your skirt, and get out there. The venders row needs you.
                            It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Sounds good Dr. will keep our eyes peeled for you!

Comment

Working...
                              X