Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    either one made for good entertainment
    x2 on this one! I agree. It was all and all a great day. Robbie reminded me of my lil YJ out there. We didn't get any good photos. I'm still waiting on my computer to convert video so I can edit and learn that stuff.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Almost done with videos folks. Sorry it's taking me so long. I guess I should have just downloaded video editing software to my work pc since my home one is now ancient. Guess I forgot how old it was since I just keep upgrading video cards to game. Should have videos up tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Where's the beef, oh no the video lol
        Found 2 more pics on my camera, no chicken for Barbie Jeep

Shoulda heard the rebel yell at this point lol

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Where's the beef, oh no the video lol
          I'm still working on it. Sadly my desktop is ancient (I've only upgraded the Video Card for gaming) and it is struggling with the video editing. I'm probably going to end up getting a new computer to make this process a bit easier... This is taking WAY too long. I'm hoping to be able to work on it some more tonight.
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Know what you mean, one of the reasons I haven't bothered editing. Makes my pretty much unusable for a couple of days

Comment

Alrighty!! Finally came home and saw the computer was done with everything I had asked of it. Videos are on my YouTube Channel and linked below. I screwed up and didn't edit in videos from Kalah's phone so there a few different ones here. Please feel free to criticize my video editing skills as this is my first attempt at it and I'd like to have it honed before our summer time trips. :
              USMC F&AM

Comment

USMC F&AM

Comment

These next two are not edited, from Kalah's phone.
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

Sorry it took me so long folks. I'm still working on things from our time in the snow, but I don't know that I'm going to get it done before I just say screw it and buy a new computer.
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

Whooo Hooo.. that was fun..thanks for posting Chris! And Art- your barbie comment cracked me up!
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

You did a pretty good job editing, I like it

Comment

The vid came out great. Looks like Curtis got you guys warmed up for the 9th.

Comment

And I totally caught that Very quick flash on my broken nail Chris LOL
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Haha, ya... I've caught a few editing issues but I'm glad everyone thinks it came out well. I didn't want to only show successful attempts as that isn't realistic. I'm sure I'll be posting up some others as Kalah and I tackle Terminator and some of the Az trails. We are hoping to make the Parker runs but it will depend on my work schedule.
                              USMC F&AM

Comment

great shots guys! looks like a blast!

Comment

Working...
                                X