Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Barbie Jeep gone wild

Met Curtis,Chris and his wife and lorie and one of her posse members today.
    Gorgegous day lots of fun. When the girl in the Barby Jeep out wheels the crazy YJ guy in his new full everything automatic limo, it just has to be good day eventhough Ken didn't get to drive at all.
    Curtis found us a bunch of stuff to play on and it was a hoot to hear Barbie girl hood and holler everytime she tackled another ledge. You go girl and your friend in the LJ is a hoot to watch also.
    Other than a popped bead it was just a walk in the park and a fun one at that.

Broke out the strap once

LJ open diffs jumped right up

Last edited by aw12345; 01-21-13, 06:49 PM.

Looks like a great day out there!

Lorie, you finally made it out to CB, how did you like it? Awesome, right?!

Comment

What a great day we had. Lorie and Rich did a great job of driving. Chris also did a great job of driving there new jeep. We all got some scratches,but no body damage. After the first few obstacles we started doing some harder ones and nobody backed off. Lorie went up and down some obstacles that alot of guys I have wheeled with would not try. Rich made it through with no lockers. Chris is just loving that 4-1and auto trans. Also the weather was perfect today.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Barbie gone wild! LOL I HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN..so did Rob.OMG! When can we go back! I LOVE that place!! Curtis-we are cut from the same cloth CRAZY! LOL NO way am I backing down from anything! (unless you tell me to) hehehe I'm going for it!

Thanks so much for today! Awesome time!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Also, I just want to say..it was awesome seeing you again Art and meeting Chris and Kayla (sp) ? Rob and I had a blast!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
            Barbie gone wild! LOL I HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN..so did Rob.OMG! When can we go back! I LOVE that place!! Curtis-we are cut from the same cloth CRAZY! LOL NO way am I backing down from anything! (unless you tell me to) hehehe I'm going for it!

Thanks so much for today! Awesome time!
            I told you that you'd get hooked. Glad you guys had a fun day.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
              I told you that you'd get hooked. Glad you guys had a fun day.
              That is for sure Mike! I like the crazy stuff...that place has crazy written all over it!
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Like my customized yellow happy face belly skid? hehehe
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Maybe when Chris gets time he will post some video. Kayla had the go-pro out most of the day.
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

On my tablet so keeping it short. Awesome time! Thanks again everyone. Willedit video today I hope. I need another coupleinches of lift or tires.... Kalah and I named the Jeep CHUNK.
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

That is for sure Mike! I like the crazy stuff...that place has crazy written all over it!
                      It's a fun, and beautiful area indeed
                      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

When did you do that to your grill? didn't notice that last time we were at calico...

Comment

Last time you and I ran anything, it was a year or more ago..I've done a lot to the Jeep since then!
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

I'm sure we can find a few more sections to show that yellow happy face.

Comment

Bring it!!

Let's do this!! :whip:
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X