Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch going down the north side. It can get real slick. Don't get close to the guy in front of you.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
      Don't get close to the guy in front of you.
      What's the Jeep equivalent of "Nut to Butt"?? Tow Bar to Tail Pipe?
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Scott will be leading a group over GM, will probaly swing in for gas at AMPM. Can't miss the Cruiser. Looks like a bummble bee.

Comment

Trailhead on the 20th, at 10am! Looking forward to it!
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]ANGRY MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GUY![/COLOR]

Comment

Cool see you there, not gonna be much snow its been really warm the last few days and suppose to be warm tomorrow too...Should be fun regardless.
            I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

It's warm enough DTH to take the top off...and I was tempted....but glad I didn't. 34* in GVL now and it would have been a cold ride to the trail head.....especially for the kids in the back seat.

Mike

Comment

See everyone in the morning. We tan Jaciby today, quite a bit of snow till almost 3N16.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Won't be making it today. Water pipe under the cabin decided to bust. Gotta deal with that. Next time.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Loser1 View Post
                    Won't be making it today. Water pipe under the cabin decided to bust. Gotta deal with that. Next time.

Mike
                    Mike what were the temps in GVL lately?

Comment

It was 34* yesterday about 5pm when we arrived. I think the high should be in the mid 50s for the next 7-10 days. At leat thats what I am hoping for.

Mike

Comment

Any word on this Saturday for snow and trails this weekend the 26th?
                        "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Taphorn Id like to go Saturday the 26th still up in the air Ill know tonight fersure, sorry for late notice.

Comment

Taphorn (and anyone else whod like to go) Im good to go Saturday if you still want to drive up. Im not sure how much snow will be left on trails its been raining and warm. Which trails would you want to do? Chris, Randy and I did Gold Mtn and then ran into a parking lot at gatekeeper of John Bull and ended up heading home earlier than Id liked. So let me know.

Comment

Working...
                            X