Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian I have spare hubs and joints for a 30. Bfwiw I ran my V-8 ZJ on all the hard trails with the HP30, stock with cv axles, and 35's and never broke anything. I know scott will have spare shafts and I am pretty sure sean does too. If I make it, it will be on sunday. Which camp is it again? Crab flats?
    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Brian,

I have the axles but no hub, I also have D44 parts and stearing.

Scott
      A little TJ with a few mods
      real-jeeps.com

Comment

Well. I am in for a Sat Run. i will be up there early. Just post where a good meeting spot and time are.

Thanks for the invite. it will be good to meet you guys.
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Just meet at Crab Flats Campground Site # 1 whenever you get there, let's try to make it by 9am or so, let me know if this is a problem soon. I will be out of touch starting Friday Morning as we are going up then to get set up and let the boys run around a bit.

Here's the "Official" Camp Web page http://www.reserveusa.com/jsp/common.../newindex.html

FWIW IMO Larga is easy, w/ 2 little rock gardens. Easier than Holcomb for sure, but different so it's a nice change. Whhooops goodtimes already posted that exact sentence.

I will call the Ranger Station tomorrow about fire restrictions and such.
          Sean M Higgins

"We all got it coming kid"

Comment

Awesome! We will see you at your camp spot at 9 then!
            Supe
            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
            Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

I spoke to a friend of mine yesterday. He was up at John Bull last weekend and said that someone has moved stuff around and made it harder. I say we go and check it out. Any takers???? I can make it up on sunday morning.

Jason
              The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

It's about time someone made that trail somewhat of a challenge.
                ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

It sure was easy 3 weeks ago. I'm glad to hear some of the road building has been unbuilded.

JB on Sunday would be fine with me.
                  Sean M Higgins

Comment

Originally posted by HIGLET

JB on Sunday would be fine with me.
                    Cool.....Where do you want to meet?

Jason

Comment

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=25
                      Sean M Higgins

Comment

I have it from a pretty good source that 3n34 Dishpan Springs and Devil's slide are open again. I want to run that on sunday also. Any takers????

Jason

Comment

I may be able to make it up on Sunday.
                          Same place and time as Saturday?
                          DesertYJ
                          29 Palms
                          "I Love It When She Crawls On All 4's"

Comment

I would love it if Dishpan was open, it's about a mile from the camp, I thought it was going to be closed til 2006.

Same time/place Sunday for any takers

no fires or charcoal allowed anymore Maybe those giant bugs will be back

See you all on the mountain, or not.
                            Sean M Higgins

Comment

i may be able to make a sat. run... still trying to arrange my schedule.
                              will keep you posted. i would like to do 3n 93, and perhaps white mountain, and...?
                              it looks like if i do make it, it will be with my daughter age 9
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I've got to ask about this White Mountain. Anders and I did it last month and it was nothing more than a fire road with a steep goesupta. Is there something I am missing about it? It's right off 3n16 in the midst off the Willow fire area right? I can't remember the number but maybe 3n17 or 20. We had a map and I am confident it was White mountain, but I could be wrong, it has happened in the past. I was sure there were WMD's

BTW some "Higlet" definitions are below

goesupta - trail/road that goes up to desired area
                                goesdownta - trail/road that goes down to desired area
                                goesinta - trail that goes into a desired area
                                goesouta - trail that goes out of an undesired area
                                goesoverta - trail that goes over to a desired area
                                Sean M Higgins

Comment

Working...
                                X