Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, you always put together the nicest show and tell's!!
    Ya make me wish I were there!!
    Looks like a great time was had by all!
    (This post has been brought to you today by exclamation points!!! It would seem)
    The light at the end of the tunnel.... Just may be you!

Comment

Mike you forgot to mention the Devil Eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
        Mike you forgot to mention the Devil Eggs.
        OooH How could I have missed that!!
        They were awesome!! Well, going in anyway. My poor wife had to sleep in the same tent with me.
        Dr. Dirty is the one that truly put a hurtin' on those eggs though.
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

That looks like it was a world class weekend! That turkey, I want to bite the screen!!!

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Thanks Mike & Sharon for a great Thanksgiving! Barb & I will definately not miss this again. Hoping it will become a family tradition.

"Maybe I'll have just one more deviled egg..."[/COLOR]
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Looks like a nice weekend in the desert. Hope to get out there sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                No issues If thats all it took to bend them than maybe i need to build bigger
                Scott, Mike, you need to see the video of Scott's jeep in the "Squeeze from the rear.... we have video on it right? I think Sharon video'd it. You can see what really happened to the rear axle and how they got bent. I didn't think Cromoly (sp) would bend, they would be more resilient, bend but bend back.
                BobO
                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                  Scott, Mike, you need to see the video of Scott's jeep in the "Squeeze from the rear.... we have video on it right? I think Sharon video'd it. You can see what really happened to the rear axle and how they got bent. I didn't think Cromoly (sp) would bend, they would be more resilient, bend but bend back.
                  BobO
                  Id like to see the video as well. I think one of them was bent before the trip. Superior said they would only cover twisted splins and broken shafts so ill pull them and check the splines on friday Either way it was a great trip and got to spend time with some awesome people
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                    Id like to see the video as well. I think one of them was bent before the trip. Superior said they would only cover twisted splins and broken shafts so ill pull them and check the splines on friday Either way it was a great trip and got to spend time with some awesome people
                    I'll have the video posted tomorrow. I am unfortunately working late tonight or I would post it tonight.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Finally!

After much delay, here is the video!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUH5qJFQ3CI

It's a little bit of everything, but the main wheelin' is the last 3/4 of the video.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Very cool video. Looks like you guys had a great trip with awesome weather.

Comment

Great video Mike & Sharon - makes me want to get out there again.

Comment

Great video
                            If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

looks like a great trip you guys! I hope to join yall next year... and I will stay awake when we are in camp!

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                                looks like a great trip you guys! I hope to join yall next year... and I will stay awake when we are in camp!
                                If you camp too close to Nick's tent his snoring will definitely keep you awake all night, not to mention the deviled eggs!
                                Last edited by Russ Chung; 12-04-12, 03:03 PM.
                                If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                                KI6MLU

Comment

Working...
                                X