Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we will move this to next weekend

Comment

I'll probably be camping next weekend (next weekend is thanksgiving, right?). Maybe I can have some axle shafts by time yall hit again sometime after thanksgiving.
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
        Try some bleach, and a slight hazing on the rock before proceding. Kevin.
        I alwasys loved burn outs. LOL
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Dang Curtis, how many transfercases do you have for your Jeep? My fourties seem to work pretty well at 10 psi
          Had 4 till this weekend. The teraflex is going up for sale, all new with 2 low & AA-SYE and the new gear cut in the Teralow.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            Had 4 till this weekend. The teraflex is going up for sale, all new with 2 low & AA-SYE and the new gear cut in the Teralow.
            Seems to me that selling them all and buying a shiny new Atlas would not be a bad thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              Seems to me that selling them all and buying a shiny new Atlas would not be a bad thing to do.
              Yea if only I did that a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
              X