Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Hammertime this Sunday the 11th

If anybody is up for wheeling fun and ready for some fairly serious Jeep abusing Fred and me will be at the Lake bed at 9 AM. We can adjust which trial to vehicle capability. 35" tires front and rear lockers and an oilpan skid are pretty much a given to run any trail there and make it to the end of the trail. So who is in for some wheelin fun?

Damn it dudes. Again I can't go. Have fun boyeeeeezzzzz....
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
      Damn it dudes. Again I can't go. Have fun boyeeeeezzzzz....
      Kurt just for you we can move it to Monday also

Comment

Naaa I work weekdays and I don't have this Monday off for the holiday, but thanks for offering.

Comment

I want to go, but need to get the new TC in first. I also need to do something about my tires. When I first got them they wouldn't bite. Then they got real good at biting. And now they won't bite again. At the Hump & Bump they just wouldn't hook up.

I have been running them at about 7 or 8 lb, but I think I need to try 3 or 4.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            I want to go, but need to get the new TC in first. I also need to do something about my tires. When I first got them they wouldn't bite. Then they got real good at biting. And now they won't bite again. At the Hump & Bump they just wouldn't hook up.

Dang Curtis, how many transfercases do you have for your Jeep? My fourties seem to work pretty well at 10 psi

Comment

Wish I could go this weekend
              "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

I really want to go but got plans already. Next one.
                Check out .

Comment

From where I was standing the tires looked to be hooking quite nicely. But I wasn't driving...

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                    I really want to go but got plans already. Next one.
                    Same here, I have to work both days this weekend :-(
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Like I said Mondays work for us too

Comment

Oh! It's looking like I might not have to work this weekend! maybe I can make it :-) Should know for sure by tomorrow.

Where's the nearest cross road to where yall will be meeting?

Mondays are pretty much always nogo for me, I work usually every week day. I'd be willing to wait a few weekends for the group to decide though. I'm kinda hoping to pick up some spare axles and ujoints before I go. Maybe it would be best if I wait until I have them?
                        Last edited by daniel_buck; 11-08-12, 07:43 PM.
                        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Try some bleach, and a slight hazing on the rock before proceding. Kevin.

Comment

I'll be bust until Dec. 14th. After then, I'm game to go every weekend.

Comment

Well nevermind, I've got to work this weekend after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X