Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1......WHAT A DOUCHE !

I am about a week away from putting my Golden of 12 years down due to renal failure, I currently have an extra soft spot for dogs and an extra F-U for dumb ass owners.

Yesterday coming home from work I'm waiting to cross the busy intersection at the end of my street and this guy comes along making a left turn onto my street with a dog in the bed of his truck.
    The dog is on the left side of the bed and starts walking toward the right side just as the driver makes the turn, he rolled this turn at about 25 mph, I saw it coming before the dog was half way across the bed.................yep, got ejected over the side of the bed, slide 10 feet across the asphalt and took a header / shoulder into the curb !

It got up faster than I expected, the Jack-Hole stopped, got out and started walking back. I stopped, rolled my window down and give him an ass-full. He didn't say a word which for him was the best thing he did.

I snagged his license number and when I got home called the PD and SPCA as I sat there watching my dog dieing, I'm sure the only thing that did was make me feel better.

I can't keep mine alive and others are trying their hardest to kill theirs.

Comment

SCUMBAG!!!!!! I would go to the ends of the earth for my dog. I cannot even comprehend just leaving your dog. Doesnt sound like he looked very long....

Jason
      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

How hard can it be to call out for your dog? I don't know of anyone who would NOT look for their dog. The gene pool needs thinning out...
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

I had to give one of my dogs to Satan after we seperated and it broke/still breaks my heart. At least I got to keep Charlie.
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by dktool View Post
            +1......WHAT A DOUCHE !

I am about a week away from putting my Golden of 12 years down due to renal failure, I currently have an extra soft spot for dogs and an extra F-U for dumb ass owners.

Yesterday coming home from work I'm waiting to cross the busy intersection at the end of my street and this guy comes along making a left turn onto my street with a dog in the bed of his truck.
            The dog is on the left side of the bed and starts walking toward the right side just as the driver makes the turn, he rolled this turn at about 25 mph, I saw it coming before the dog was half way across the bed.................yep, got ejected over the side of the bed, slide 10 feet across the asphalt and took a header / shoulder into the curb !

It got up faster than I expected, the Jack-Hole stopped, got out and started walking back. I stopped, rolled my window down and give him an ass-full. He didn't say a word which for him was the best thing he did.

I snagged his license number and when I got home called the PD and SPCA as I sat there watching my dog dieing, I'm sure the only thing that did was make me feel better.

I can't keep mine alive and others are trying their hardest to kill theirs.
            Sad post. No matter how old they get, it still hurts like hell.

OP - anyone that gives up that easy doen't deserve her.

Comment

Working...
            X