Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and Chris Bassett from the bay area, are trying to plan for the weekend of the 13-16 for this run. Its the only weekend that will work for us, and we'd rather run with a group of about 6-7 rigs. If Barrett lake is open by then we will try and hit that also.
    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Chris, if that doesn't work, maybe a Swamp run.
      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

You aren't just kidding about Daytona 500 offroad race..... Make sure EVERYONE VOTES because we are still trying to define dates. Im not opposed to moving it in September but id really depends on what the majority wants to do I suppose.... I can get whatever time off thats needed so id really like to work something out. A few friends of mine teach for a living and school starts in September making that a tough nut to crack... Keep me posted everyone cause it's gonna happen and I want everyone who wants to go to be able.... So far there are only 3 rigs confirmed that even want to do it so this will not be som 15 rig caravan guaranteed.. (for those who hate to wait in line).
        " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
        Rick W6RE

Comment

Just got back from the Dusy on Sunday. We ran the trail backwards. From Kaiser Pass to Courtright. Thompson hill was the most tore up I have seen it. It's real doable but 2 lockers are a must. My favorite trail by far! Enjoyed every bumpy mile .

Comment

Dates Finalized for Dusy/Ershim Aug 12-15th

Okay Folks!
            The finalization of the Dusy/Ershim trip has been nailed down to the 2nd weekend in August. Aug.12-15th due to schedule constraints we are unable to go the first weekend even though this was most popular on the poll. Chris L. If you and your friend from the bay area are still planning on this weekend for Dusy, We are having some from Roseville near Sacramento convoying down I5. There will be a group of us meeting at the Grapevine exit off I5 from the South meeting up and heading North incase you would like to join us. I will be posting EXACT TIMES IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN UP. There will be 4 rigs on the trail confirmed 100% at this time.

1. 2003 Rubicon TJ 4:1 RE 6" long arm 35's Locked F&R Armored Winch
            2. 1995 YJ 3.8:1 Automagic 6" SJ Mono 35's Locked F&R, Winch
            3. 1991 YJ 4" SJ Military Springs 33's Locked RR Armored Winch
            4. 1987 YJ 4" 4WP PC 33's LS Winch

Communications will be with the following three methods:

1. CB Usually Ch. 4 or Ch. 33
            2. UHF FRS/GMRS Ch. 5 no digital or "PL" security tones
            3. HAM 2M 146.520 Simplex no "PL"
            " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
            Rick W6RE

Comment

I'm out, Racing
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I cant make it this month. Work has overpowered my schedule. I am planning on running it sept 16-19 with some guys from the "trail crew" club here in socal, that way my wife can go as she will be off track with her school job. Plus I have still not located the correct computer since my tranny swap and the trans is running way hot due to no lock up on the converter. Have not wheeled in a long time. Luckily Johnson Valley cool down season is approaching fast, and we have many trips planned out there.
                00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
                  I cant make it this month. Work has overpowered my schedule. I am planning on running it sept 16-19 with some guys from the "trail crew" club here in socal, that way my wife can go as she will be off track with her school job. Plus I have still not located the correct computer since my tranny swap and the trans is running way hot due to no lock up on the converter. Have not wheeled in a long time. Luckily Johnson Valley cool down season is approaching fast, and we have many trips planned out there.
                  I may join you and trail crew in sept Chris.
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Brian, there is a trail crew meeting this tuesday at 7:30pm. I will be there to get more info. let me know if you can make it to the meeting.
                    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X