Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C?!? sounds luxurious! I was thinking about putting a heat shield on my exhaust so my shoes stop melting.

Comment

Just south of the 405 on springdale.

Comment

I wrapped my exhaust with that fiberglass heat stuff to try and keep heat out, helped some.

The A/C, I pulled off the grille and radiators to do some welding and opened the A/C system, after this hotter than normal summer, I decided to have it recharged. I'm using it no matter what the temp is...

Comment

Originally posted by xthread View Post
          Just south of the 405 on springdale.
          ah, I saw a jeep that looks similar to yours in surfside (down by Beach and Atlanta).

Comment

Originally posted by Dcope17 View Post
            I wrapped my exhaust with that fiberglass heat stuff to try and keep heat out, helped some.

The A/C, I pulled off the grille and radiators to do some welding and opened the A/C system, after this hotter than normal summer, I decided to have it recharged. I'm using it no matter what the temp is...
            Yeah, I have to do something about that exhaust my floor gets so hot. Good call on the A/C, I am jealous!

Comment

What CB channel we using?
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Channel #4
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

10-4. Leaving in an hour.
                  It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Y'all please do not wait for me, had a long busy week, got up to early today and I am flat out of gas.
                    See Y'all next time. Have a ton of fun.

Comment

Mmmmm LA traffic
                      "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        Y'all please do not wait for me, had a long busy week, got up to early today and I am flat out of gas.
                        See Y'all next time. Have a ton of fun.
                        I'm in the same boat,
                        The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Hey Curtis. Had a great time Saturday night wheeling Motino. Thanks for putting it together. Lets do it again before winter hits.

Comment

u guys get any pics? i had a group of us out there for the weekend the other week ran all the trails we could. tryed going out to find mottino and failed, id like to go soon with someone that has been since its location is so "secret" and no one will post exact directions.

hope u guys had fun and didnt break too much stuff :p

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalDevyn View Post
                              u guys get any pics? i had a group of us out there for the weekend the other week ran all the trails we could. tryed going out to find mottino and failed, id like to go soon with someone that has been since its location is so "secret" and no one will post exact directions.

hope u guys had fun and didnt break too much stuff :p
                              I didn't get to run it, so I have the itch to go back. Let me know if you want to go sometime.
                              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

Yeah...let me know when u'd like to go ...I've run the wash a few times the past couple of weeks ..
                                nice trail...
                                SteveO ..!
                                WOKNROX!
                                Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Working...
                                X