Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
    Weather has been terrible out here in Ventura, I think it got up to 77 yesterday!
    I'll be in oxnard tomorrow. Hopefully the marine layer will be on...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

So far over the last month or so we've been getting thunder storms and rain mostly in the early afternoon. Not so much in the evening. I think we'll be ok. Now that I've said that, it will probably rain like crazy on us !!!
      Ron

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
        Sunny in HB!

Trying to make this run if I can get my new tires in time...
        Hey Jonah, I'll put your hat in the jeep, just in case you make it. Hope to see ya there.
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Thanks Joe! I have been missing that hat. Looking good so far, the tires are in and I am about to head up to Danny's place.

How is the rack working out for you?

Comment

The rack is perfect. You'll see it in action, tmrw.

I finally got a welder. Brown santa should be dropping it off, any day now. I may have to trade you, generous amounts of beer, for a couple lessons.:beer:

Comment

Ok i'm confused here.I'm on vacation all week ,been sitting in my pool with a cold beer of course and the jeep is all stripped down for the summer .The last night run was perfect,and u guy's are talking rain .???????????.Oh well don't care still going .I can always wear a raincoat .See u there.

Comment

Originally posted by xthread View Post
                Ok i'm confused here.I'm on vacation all week ,been sitting in my pool with a cold beer of course and the jeep is all stripped down for the summer .The last night run was perfect,and u guy's are talking rain .???????????.Oh well don't care still going .I can always wear a raincoat .See u there.
                I'm doing the same. I'm not putting my top back on. Don't tell the wife.:hide:
                Check out .

Comment

Damn, xThread and Chuck. My excuse for leaving my top and doors on, was, cuz I have so far to drive, and that it may rain. You guys are make'n me look like a wuss.

Comment

Don't worry guys it won't rain tomorrow night. I brought it up because it might change mottino and coyote canyon will be nice if the water is still running. Also no dust! And the temps are going to be 51 to 79 in BB tomorrow. Also the radar looks like some more rain in coyote
                    Last edited by curtis; 08-31-12, 02:42 PM.
                    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                      Don't worry guys it won't rain tomorrow night.
                      I'll tell Alycia you said that.
                      Check out .

Comment

We can't make it. The Jeep still has bad death wobble. The Currie order won't be here until next week. And the new junk auto parts store radiator is leaking. 3 weeks old.

Hopefully we will be out on the trails soon.

Jeff & Robin

Comment

Sorry you guys can't make it.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                            Damn, xThread and Chuck. My excuse for leaving my top and doors on, was, cuz I have so far to drive, and that it may rain. You guys are make'n me look like a wuss.
                            I think I'll leave my doors on, but leave the hardtop off. 3.5 hrs in the bikini top and full doors with rain isn't bad at all
                            "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Thanks to freewaydan I am good to go, just bolted on the new shoes!

When you don't own a top or doors it really cuts down on the decision making. You guys should get rid of all that stuff.

Hey xthread, you don't live in surfside by any chance?

Comment

I put the soft top and doors on. Thinking I might get stuck in traffic so the A/C would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X