Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Last Chance, CA, July 4

Amanda and I had an awesome time on this one. It was great to get to finally meet some of the forum members and we look forward to doing this again. (Once I figure out that whole fuse thing of course) And a special thanks to the CHP officer who offered to get me more fuses when I was broke down on the freeway, all because he was a jeeper as well.

All you guys and gals rock! :thumbs_up

Click here for some pics
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Great pics, wish I could've made it! I've wanted to go visit the Schmidt tunnel before BLM carts the whole operation away!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Awesome! We had a great time too despite the heat -- good to finally meet you Ryan
      Brian4.2 & Sully, cbremer, Ed (new one), and m1jeep all made it out today! RIck got stuck in the v-notch and had to winch himself off of Brian, but other than that the trail was pretty mellow. Ed made it through w/31's.

We just got back from the town fireworks and the 'festivities' so maybe we'll have our pics tomorrow.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

WOW! What's my problem, I need to get out of the city and meet with you guys soon. Your always going and I'm always wishing. Looks like you all had a great run.
        See you soon, B&T TJ

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
          Awesome! We had a great time too despite the heat -- good to finally meet you Ryan
          Brian4.2 & Sully, cbremer, Ed (new one), and m1jeep all made it out today! RIck got stuck in the v-notch and had to winch himself off of Brian, but other than that the trail was pretty mellow. Ed made it through w/31's.

We just got back from the town fireworks and the 'festivities' so maybe we'll have our pics tomorrow.
          looks like a good time! hope everything worked out in the "notch" i have had my ass royally kicked in there before
          any damage?
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hey all, Had a great time, Really appreciate the help and the confidence you all gave me, some of them hill I would have never thought i could do, Hope all went well for the 4th..
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            Nth degree arms upper and lower
            1" Currie MML/BL
            Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

My Jeep Rocks "rocks"! I also had a great time. I'm glad I made it out with you folks. We gotta get out and get together again soon! Thanks again to Brian4.2 for leading and his son Kyle for spotting us.

I snapped a few pics, not many just a few.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS

For those of you heading up to the Rubicon Trail, have a great time (like I had to remind you right?!) and snap lots and lots of photos for us unfortunate ones who can't make it.

Comment

Last Chance is a great run for first timers

Glad you all had fun!

Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                  looks like a good time! hope everything worked out in the "notch" i have had my ass royally kicked in there before
                  any damage?
                  HA . . .

Glad you guys had fun! Whats happening with the burro shmit tunnel?
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by nailer341
                    any damage?
                    Nope, Rick sure was wedged though. Close one!

Originally posted by New one
                    Really appreciate the help and the confidence you all gave me, some of them hill I would have never thought i could do, Hope all went well for the 4th..
                    Next time we'll disconnect you and take you through the 'hard parts,' it already seems like you've got the 'Jeep addiction' so I'm sure we'll see you again real soon

Nice pics Ryan!

Comment

Thanks Sarah, let me know if you want the desktop size ones of Rick's jeep.
                      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Sounds like fun, After that one hill I couldnt climb due to the axles, Im gonna try those quick disconects I told you I had, If they work great, If not, Im gonna bring the correct wrenches, Hope to run with you guys again, You reallly make a rookie feel like part of the crowd, and really gave me some confidence of what the jeep will do...
                        04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                        4" rough country springs
                        Nth degree arms upper and lower
                        1" Currie MML/BL
                        Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                        33"BFG MT's
                        Lock-rite in the front

Comment

:thumbs_up Awesome!

Here's our photos now in the gallery:
                          http://www.myjeeprocks.com/jeeps/lastchance_07_04.php

A quick teaser:

Rick stuck

Ryan on the hill

Our adventure in Adelanto: (aka What's wrong with this picture #3)

Thanks everyone again for a GREAT time.

Comment

Awesome pics Sarah! Is that Rick going to get gas?
                            [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
                              Awesome pics Sarah! Is that Rick going to get gas?
                              Thanks! ... and yup. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X